My husband and I are annual repeat visitors. We have always had an excellent overall experience. The facilities, the grounds and staff are all great. Some clients comment that it is expensive, however if you look at what Ste. Anne's delivers in comparison to other Spa's of the same quality it is right in line. I know the owner Jim reads these reviews and keeps on top of things. Jim, my husband and appreciated the complimentary mini massages in the treatment waiting area. A nice touch, thank you! Also the fact that you allow guests to bring their own wine is also appreciated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton