This March was my third visit to Ste. Anne's and my mother and I have another visit booked for June. Quite simply put: St. Anne's should be on your "bucket list". Whether the grounds are snow covered or the gardens are in full bloom, the place is gorgeous. There is never a bad time to visit.
The staff are more than accommodating, friendly, welcoming and attentive. I really like the fact that the owner - Jim Corcoran - has his phone number readily available to all guests if they have concerns during their stay (although I can't imagine I could find an issue if I tried!).
I have stayed in the Sentosa (newer accommodations a short walk from the Main Inn), the Cathedral Room and the Games Room (in the Main Inn). I prefer the cozy old estate ambiance of the Main Inn and the easy access to the Eucalyptus steam room! (total heaven). The pictures on the Ste. Anne's website are flattering but do not capture how just how excellent the accommodations really are.
All the treatments I have had were wonderful, but I highly reccommend the Chakra Balancing Massage.
The food - WOW! Every meal was a culinary delight - from the Eggs Benedict for breakfast, the tastiest organic burger and kale salad for lunch, the soups and main course dinner selections - my mouth is watering just remembering it! Healthful and filling - buy the cook book while you are there - I relive my spa experience when I use the recipes at home.
Going to Ste. Anne's really is just like going home - only better. Treat yourself and indulge - you won't be sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton