“Simply The Best....................... !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ste. Anne's Spa

Ste. Anne's Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Grafton
“Simply The Best....................... !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

This time I brought my boyfriend (I took him once before and he ended up looooving it.....grrrrr) but I normally go alone. We had a super time and we both had great deep tissue massages ~ Tim W. is severely good at massages. As always the food and accomodations were tremendous ~ I love when Rebecca serves me :). It was such a nice early Valentine's getaway and we left feeling crazy relaxed. We spent quite a bit of time in the steam room and little outdoor heated pool. Everyone I run into there tells me that it's their favourite Spa overall. I can tell that I have no reason to look any further. They really do think of everything at Ste. Annes. It feels like staying at a really rich friend's vacation home who happen to employ super friendly staff........... A++ all the way !

Room Tip: I've stayed in 12 rooms and so far the Cathedral room is my favourite.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Kimmmmmmy;
Thank you for your review! We make it our mission to create the perfect setting for our guests to enjoy well deserved rest & rejuvenation. As a team, we work towards achieving excellence and feel humbled when our guests take notice. We look forward to welcoming you back for another visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

My mom and I spent the day at Ste. Anne's Spa for the first time in the fall. The facilities and property are unbelievable. From the moment we walked in we felt welcomed by all the staff and the atmosphere made us feel so relaxed. The staff go above and beyond to make your stay even more memorable. The staff all make sure you are very well cared for. The eucalyptus steam room was one of my favorites. The food is incredible and I loved that they offered gluten free options as I have am gluten intolerant. I can't wait for my next visit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Katelyn M;
On behalf on our entire hospitality team, thank you for your fabulous review of our food, eucalyptus steam room and staff! We’re so glad you enjoyed the atmosphere and friendly service that Ste. Anne's provides. Your kind words are much appreciated and we look forward to your return!
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

By far the most relaxing vacation I've ever been on. From the room to the food to the spa services, I give them a 5 star rating all the way. This is the 9th trip I've taken to St. Anne's and I will for sure be back. I don't know how it's possible, but it seems to get better and better with each visit :)

Room Tip: The main inn is the best place to stay if the weather is cold
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Myself and a friend travelled to Ste. Anne's Spa for the first time in late December. We were impressed with the thoughtful staff, impeccable facilities, and the food was to die for! We felt like we were a celebrity for the day being pampered and weighted on. We are already in discussions for when we can return again, and plan on staying the night out next visit.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Alanna H;
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you enjoyed the personal service and attention to detail that Ste. Anne's team extends to our guests. We welcome you as a new member to our family and will look forward to your return!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

For a dozen years friends and I have visited Ste Anne's for a day of relaxation, reconnection, and spa therapy. We look forward to it every year and I know that I start dreaming of the eucalyptus steam room weeks in advance. Treatments are all great - but contouring stone mud wrap is the best as are the massages.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear TravelsWithKECA;
Thank you for taking the time to express the great experience you and your friends had while staying with us. We look forward to seeing you all agian for your annual SpaYa Retreat !
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have been to Ste. Anne's several times, with several people and even by myself, and each and every visit has been exceptional! The place, the people, the atmosphere, the facilities, the food, just does not get any better. I will be back and I will recommend.

Room Tip: The cottages are amazing, beautifully decorated, comfortable, cozy and private.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear KathinOtt;
Thank you for your kind words of your stay! Your positive comments are appreciated and will be shared with our outstanding staff! We look forward to your next visit.
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I took a dear friend (who had never had a spa experience ever) to Ste. Anne's spa in Grafton to celebrate her 60th birthday. We both had an amazing time! She thoroughly enjoyed her treatment, the food and the whole experience and I was thrilled to be able to provide a wonderful way to celebrate such an important day with a special friend! Every trip to Ste. Anne's is a gift...give it to yourself and anyone else that you love!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank J G
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear J G;
Thank you for your kind words on your exceptional experience - our aim is to continually exceed our guests expectations with each visit. We are humbled to have provided you with an amazing 60th birthday celebration for your friend and we will look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Comfort Inn Cobourg
Elmhirst's Resort
Elmhirst's Resort
#1 of 2 in Keene
Mackechnie House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Ste. Anne's Spa? Share your experiences!