This time I brought my boyfriend (I took him once before and he ended up looooving it.....grrrrr) but I normally go alone. We had a super time and we both had great deep tissue massages ~ Tim W. is severely good at massages. As always the food and accomodations were tremendous ~ I love when Rebecca serves me :). It was such a nice early Valentine's getaway and we left feeling crazy relaxed. We spent quite a bit of time in the steam room and little outdoor heated pool. Everyone I run into there tells me that it's their favourite Spa overall. I can tell that I have no reason to look any further. They really do think of everything at Ste. Annes. It feels like staying at a really rich friend's vacation home who happen to employ super friendly staff........... A++ all the way !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton