Definitely the best spa ever-too bad it's all the way near TO (and not Mtl, Qc) because it would fit into our culture only too well: a BYOW spa....yes, you read right! Picture yourself walking around in your robes all day (yes, even for dinner:)), getting massaged, going for treatments, bathing in the grotto, sipping on wine, just plain relaxing.....sigh! The people here just take the best care of you, ever! You will not be disappointed, and definitely worth the trip. Just like an all-inclusive resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton