“Renew Vitalize and experience healing of mind body and soul”
Review of Ste. Anne's Spa

Ste. Anne's Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Grafton
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Our visit to Ste. Anne's Spa provided us with the inspiration to build a better lifestyle and to appreciate the spa and facilities. Our treatments were terrific and ever since we have been voting for Ste. Anne's Spa in all the reviews. To put it simply; renew, vitalize and experience healing of the mind body and soul.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a fireplace, each room has its own style.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dsrfield
There are newer reviews for Ste. Anne's Spa

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights at Ste. Annes as a birthday treat to myself! All the staff were wondeful - everyone was knowledgable, and willing to help at any time. The food was good - but they are not lisenced, so bring a bottle of wine or two with you!
The grotto (the hot tub, lap pool etc) is quite small and can get pretty noisy when it is busy.
Overall I had a wonderful stay, and would certainly go back again.

Room Tip: If you are staying in the winter, request a room in the main building, other wise you have to walk o...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank VictoriaS194
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I recently visited the spa with my 85 year old grandmother, my mother, and her three sisters. We live nearby, so we only went for the day. It was a fantastic experience. Right from the start we were treated like queens. They were very accommodating for my grandmother. We enjoyed our time in the steam room and the hot tub just chatting. Of course, the treatments were relaxing, and the food is always phenomenal, but the real attraction to Ste. Anne's is that it is a relaxing, slow-paced day away from the city. It is the perfect way to unwind, de-stress and catch up with loved ones. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Karissataryn
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have been here a few times and always have a great day. It really is beautiful in the spring/summer when you get to take advantage of the surrounding countryside, loungers, hammocks, etc. but it's also nice to spend the day curled up on a couch reading a good book when it is cold outside. The treatments are great, staff are friendly, and overall the spa has a comfy- not pretentious- feel to it. Plus the food is AMAZING. I love the fact that this is an all inclusive spa. Yes, it can be a bit pricey (especially overnight) but I compared a half day at local day spas near me and found that Ste. Anne's was actually cheaper (and nicer).

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank countygirl74
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We just returned from our three day stay at St. Anne's (my husband, son, daughter and myself). It was so relaxing and the guys didn't think they would enjoy a spa but felt totally relaxed and really enjoyed their treatments. We were enjoying getting together again as our daughter has been away for six months and leaves again in two weeks.. Our son is very busy at university and we don't see him often, so this was a nice treat. I will compliment Laura Leavitt as she helped me plan this and I went with all her recommendations and she was so helpful. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is great and lots of choices for any palate. I would highly recommend St. Anne's for anyone who truly would like to relax and pamper themselves .

Linda

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Deagazio
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have stayed here each season and I LOVE it. I usually go alone however last time I brought a long time friend and she enjoyed herself immensely. So far I have stayed in the cottages but this time I will be staying in the main Inn. The cottages are superb and a shuttle is but a call away. There are many free things to do here including the eucalyptus steam room, outdoor hot tub and cold pool, wonderful swimming pools etc. (I haven't even been to the indoor pool yet.) The food is beyond superb and the staff is extremely friendly ~ even on the phone. There is a wonderful huge hammock which My friend and I spent a lazy few hours in one afternoon. I have met some amazingly nice people here. Last time I had an outdoor massage in one of the little canopied huts. I feel so spoiled when I go. I'm looking forward to going again in 3 days. I am sooooo glad I discovered Ste. Annes. Now I know what a REAL vacation is ! A class act.

Room Tip: I have been happy with all of the rooms I've stayed in but Haldimand West was my favorite so far...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank kimmmmmmy
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We had heard about Ste Anne's spa for years, but always thought it was too expensive. We spent 2 nights there, mid Feb. It was wonderful! All the staff were very attentive and the treatments were good. The location is beautiful, but I'd like to see it in the summer. We stayed in the Parlour room, which was very big and comfortable. I liked the Yoga, Stretch Class and Meditation. Tip -- You can ask for different food, e.g. no dairy, or more items. They have slippers if you need them.

Room Tip: Parlour room is big, comfortable and great location for dining, etc.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cherie1955
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Comfort Inn Cobourg
#1 of 2 in Keene
Baltimore Bed & Breakfast
Baltimore Bed & Breakfast
#2 of 2 in Baltimore

Been to Ste. Anne's Spa? Share your experiences!