St. Anne's is a lovely place to unwind. They thought of everything, it was even easy to get in
and out of the lockers. The staff were friendly and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
The food and service in the dining room were excellent. The Inn was spotless and very homey
and comfortable. I would even be happy to come on my own if no one else was interested.
The only downside would be the fact that the indoor pool was so far away, but they had a
lot of other activities that you could enjoy if you had to come on your own. We had a chance
to see one of the rooms and it was lovely. I am giving a great deal of thought to an over
night if the oportunity arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton