“diva day spa”

and 1 more site!
Ste. Anne's Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Grafton
Reviewed October 5, 2011

St. Anne's is a lovely place to unwind. They thought of everything, it was even easy to get in
and out of the lockers. The staff were friendly and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
The food and service in the dining room were excellent. The Inn was spotless and very homey
and comfortable. I would even be happy to come on my own if no one else was interested.
The only downside would be the fact that the indoor pool was so far away, but they had a
lot of other activities that you could enjoy if you had to come on your own. We had a chance
to see one of the rooms and it was lovely. I am giving a great deal of thought to an over
night if the oportunity arises.

Room Tip: As we did not stay overnight I could not answer this question other then the room we were shown and...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,424)

Reviewed October 4, 2011

This was my second stay at Ste. Anne's spa and both experiences were excellent. The property is gorgeous, albeit the guest houses are a bit spread out but the walk is short and pleasant and there is a shuttle for those further; the rooms are spacious and comfortable; the food was spectacular with plenty of choice; attention to detail was lovely -Aveda products, robes and slippers, tea; all facilities were clean and quiet. Confirm your itinerary ahead of time as we were a bit rushed between bookings, but staff were very accommodating. We will absolutely return!

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Our experience at this spa was magnificant. The employees catered to our every whim. We have often gone to spas in Toronto (Stillwater at the Hyatt etc) but this is much much better. The ambiance, the employees-- all exceptional. We really felt pampered.-- Also the price is excellent for what they give you. I would recomment this spa to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2011

When your batteries are low and you need a boost, nothing beats a day at Ste Anne's Spa. Customer Service is second to none from the time I checked in to the time I (not wanting to) checked out. Amazing service at lunch and tea.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed at St. Anne's over night and had the most relaxing experience. The beautiful old stone building gave us a very cozy feeling. We enjoyed the spa experience (hot tubs, steam room, pool) and service was excellent. We loved that we could go to the dining room in our robes and didn't have to rush to get dressed and get ready for dinner. We stayed in a cozy little cottage with a loft.....it was lovely. We would definitely want to return!

1  Thank Sarina L
Reviewed September 28, 2011

My Fiance and i spent a few days at Ste. Anne's recently (September 26-28, 2011). We had the pleasure of staying in both locations The Dorset located in Port Hope and Ste. Anne's in Grafton. Both spa's are amazing experiences with excellent food and services to choose from. I recommend both spa's to anyone looking to get away from their hectic life from some rest and relaxation.

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I recently spent one night and two days at Ste. Annes with two of my girlfriends. We had a phenomenal time! I have been fortunate enough to frequent this amazing spa in the past, and every visit gets better than the one before. The food is tasty and there is a wide selection to choose from. I am especially a fan of their afternoon tea service... so yummy! The grounds are amazing, the rooms are cozy and beautifully decorated, and the employees are all friendly and helpful. The spa services, of course, are the highlight. So many to choose from, and all delivered by courteous and qualified staff. My only tip: feel free to tell your service provider if you prefer to be pampered in silence (one of my friends had an RMT who talked through her whole massage... not as relaxing as she had hoped). Ste Annes is a little piece of heaven... totally worth the splurge!

Room Tip: Off site cottages and houses are a great choice for even more privacy, though the main building prov...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grafton
Comfort Inn Cobourg
#3 of 6 in Brighton
Elmhirst's Resort
Elmhirst's Resort
#1 of 2 in Keene

Been to Ste. Anne's Spa? Share your experiences!