“Perfect Start”

Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Grafton
Newmarket, Canada
“Perfect Start”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I spent the first day of our honeymoon at St. Anne's Spa. We enjoyed an amazing couples massage and loved the relaxing atmosphere, pampering and the delicious lunch and afternoon tea. It was my first visit (my wife had been before), but it certainly won't be my last!

Visited August 2013
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Gray C;
It is a pleasure to know that we have made your first experience a memorable one! As you have proven, providing friendly and efficient service is what Ste. Anne's is known for. Thank you for your comments on our cuisine, relaxing atmosphere and for sharing such a special occasion. We look forward to welcoming you back and creating more memories.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AMAZING”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Love this place so serene, hidden from everything in the hills. The food the atmosphere is just wonderful. I go here every year for my birthday. Walking trails, horseback riding and more not to mention the people here are the best at what they do. I highly recommend it!

Visited September 2013
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear ellapristine;
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very happy that you were able to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and celebrate your birthday. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and looking forward to greeting you with a warm welcome upon your return.
Mono
“Perfect!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We booked an overnight stay at Ste Anne's spa for our 21st anniversary and we couldn't have asked for anything more! It was perfect - the ambiance, the treatments, the food, the amenities, the staff...everything was above and beyond. We had a small problem with our room and the staff went out of their way to make up for it. We really loved the entire experience and we can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2013
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Kimberly M;
Thank you choosing Ste. Anne's to celebrate such a special occasion! We certainly pride ourselves on our customer service and it is with valuable feedback like this, that we can continue to strive to improve. We look forward to welcoming you back to experience another relaxing getaway!
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Absolutely awesome. Certainly understand how they are rated #1 in Canada. Happy to have made it my first ever day spa visit and will definitely return. Lots offered in terms of pampering and wellness classes. Lunch was better then I expected as we were given a restaurant menu to choose from. Employees were extremely friendly and helpful. Overall atmosphere was amazing and the grounds were breathtaking. Weather wasn't the greatest so missed out on a bit but will definitely return to finish what I started. Definitely recommend!!

Visited October 2013
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear MrsWhite1006;
On behalf of our team, thank you for your fabulous review! We’re so glad you enjoyed the atmosphere and friendly service that Ste. Anne's provides. It is a pleasure to know that we have made your first experience a memorable one. We look forward to your return!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favourite Retreat”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I've been visiting Ste. Anne's Spa for over a decade - sometimes to celebrate with friends, and sometime to re-balance my life. The buildings and treatments may have changed over the years, but it has retained its charm and warmth. I've visited in different seasons, and they all have a special magic – in the spring with new growth in the garden, in the winter while the snow glistening as we gaze at the stars from the outdoor hot tub, and in the fall sheltered by the colourful leaves of the old maple tree with a good book (I have a picture of that on my desk at work!). In my experience, Ste. Anne's is unique and genuine - like visiting a favourite aunt who knows just what you need to relax. The staff really care that you are comfortable, but give you space to absorb the peace from the surrounding hills and fireplaces. I find I need to return at least once a year to recharge and focus on what matters. I'm really looking forward to my visit this October!

Visited October 2013
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for the review! We are so happy to have provided a place for you to re-balance yourself and relax! As a health and wellness destination, our team is proud to offer an experience of total mind and body rejuvenation. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest!