“Best to go when it's not busy”
Review of Ste. Anne's Spa

Ste. Anne's Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Grafton
Toronto, Canada
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Best to go when it's not busy”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've been to Ste Annes a handful on times now, and I recommend going for sure but just be advised that weekends are extremely busy and it's a little weird being in close quarters with all these people in robes :) My suggestion is to try and get out there during the week and dont rush yourself. Dont focus on too many spa treatments as that can fill up your schedule and it will feel very rushed. Enjoy the amenities and take advantage of the grounds!

Visited October 2012
SpaGuyJim, Owner at Ste. Anne's Spa, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for expressing your kind words and feedback about your recent stay with us here at Ste. Anne's Spa! Our Spa will continually seek ways to improve, striving to offer exceptional customer service. With respect to our facilities we are currently expanding to include a new hot tub for the women's locker room, an additional spa waiting room and a newly featured Fitness Pavilion with an Endless Pool scheduled for completion this May. We are also in the process of designing an exciting new outdoor water feature with an Epsom salt bathing pool, hot and cold saunas and more to provide an inviting and comfortable environment for all of our guests We look forward to welcoming you back for a future retreat!

Kingston, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Pamper Yourself”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great day spa filled with yoga, wonderful facial with glorious Aveda products. Complimentary lunch and then a relaxing massage. Good day of pampering. Beautiful grounds that would be enjoyed more in the summer, than in March.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Spa Day”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was a fantastic experience for me at St. Anne's Spa. The staff were extremely professional from the moment I walked into the greeting area to the moment I left. The itinerary you receive once you check-in is great as it keeps you moving fluently from one service to another.
The deep tissue massage was my first service and it was a perfect way to start the day, it was a delight, the ambience of the room lighting, soothing music and the exceptional knowledgeable of the RMT made it a wonderful experience. I was indeed rejuvenated.
I highly recommend the Eucalyptus Body Wrap, if you want to feel refreshed from the inside out, than this is your ticket. Starting in the divine steam room, followed by an detailed explanation of how the procedure was going to be done, all I can say is wow. Heavenly!
The meals prepared were very, very good, all organic, all good. If you care about what goes into your body, then this will certainly satisfy you.
And to finish it off yoga at the end of the day, blissful, relaxing, meditation.
Two thumbs up ! Great value for your money!

Visited April 2013
Toronto, ON
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beautiful Beautiful Grounds with Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were there for a meeting with the ladies and had a wonderful time! The food was excellent and the service impeccable! Everyone made our stay so relaxing and comfortable that it didn't feel like a work meeting at all! We used the spa facilities and had treatments done. Again, great facility and great service. I haven't been there for years and glad I came back! The service and facilities are better than ever. I can't wait to go back again!

whitby, ontario, canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“a gem of a spa!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Just spent a day at this fabulous place for the first time ever! My compliments and thanks to the Chef, David, Judy L., Sarah P., and Linda. Friendly, courteous, efficient staff! Wonderful setting - idyllic, pastoral, serene, calming, and beautiful historic buildings! Excellent menu of services! I had the hot stone aroma massage and signature facial, as well as lunch and afternoon tea. Excellent menu in the dining room- tasty food and impeccable presentation! You get a tote bag and slippers upon arrival which you get to keep. Bring flipflops for the pool area if you wish to keep your slippers dry. Beautiful furnishings and lots to read, games to play, while waiting between appointments. I intend to go back in the summer and the autumn to experience different treatments and the seasons' colours. Seasonal, homegrown food and natural ingredients for some of the lotions/creams. Love that! An abundance of towels. Modern, clean facilities. Spend the whole day in bathrobe and slippers, so comfy and liberating! A romantic couples retreat or solo escape or group getaway. I have been to spas in Poland, Turkey and Italy and Grafton meets high international standards. You can get a discount through Costco. Go! Try it!