“Problems resolved”
Review of Ste. Anne's Spa

Ste. Anne's Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Grafton
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I had a number of issues with my stay in November at Ste. Anne's. after posting my concerns on here the spa's owner Jim contacted me and dealt with my concerns in a professional and kind manner.

1  Thank Torontogal12
There are newer reviews for Ste. Anne's Spa

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Spa Treatments, Staff Beautiful grounds, Food. My only compaint was that we waited 4 hours to get into our room. However it was worth the wait.

1  Thank Janes39
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Just returned from an amazing spa experience just 1 hour east of Toronto overlooking the lake. While we went for the spa services we were impressed with the total package from beginning to end including beautiful views , lodgings ,outstanding food and attentive friendly staff who went out of their way to make you feel pampered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a relaxing getaway. Do arrive early to enjoy eucalyptus steam room, outdoor hot tub, lap and plunge pools .Feel free to bring your own alcohol. Staff were happy to pour your wine and place it in wine bucket table side.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I liked the location and the swedish massage but would bypass the foot massage for something else. I disliked that we were not aware about the lack of liquor license.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

we had booked our day at the spa with coupons we bought at Costco, it gave you $100 towards a spa treatment and $25 to spend in the gift shop, and the use of all the spa for the day, a 3 course lunch and afternoon tea, all for around $150 , and what a day it was, you have to arrive early to get your moneys worth but was really worth it. The food was fantastic, sat outside on the patio, overlooking the beautiful county side with views of lake Ontario in the distance.
All wrapped up in a fluffy white bathrobe to wear in between hopping from the grand outdoor pool to the hot tub and lap pool, steam rooms and comfy sofas of the lounges. My treatment was a full body massage with hot mud smothered all over wrapped up in warm blankets while she massaged my head and feet, Yes i did fall asleep and woke myself up snoring!, what a great first experience in a spa, will def. go back next year.

3  Thank walkerv05