“Solid family restaurant”

Twin Bluff's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Gore Bay
Description: Located in the heart of Gore Bay, this well known establishment has been in business for over 38 years. With a large variety of menu items including fresh pasta, local fish, pizzas and wraps to the best homemade burgers in town. We have something for everyone! We're here to help make your visit relaxing and enjoyable. Stop in to join us for a meal, or just to have a beverage and say hello!
Gore Bay, Canada
“Solid family restaurant”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

A licensed restaurant that offers reliably good meals at affordable 'family' prices. Each weekday offers a 'special of the day' and the one's we have tried have all been good.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Fergi7

“I don't want to be a nuisance but ...”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

At the end of a meal, I often like a cup of coffee ... I asked for a decaf & the waitress let out a huge sign as if I had asked for baked alaska ... I guess I'll have to put on another pot she said, I wanted to say not to bother, I would go elsewhere for my coffee ... little things mean a lot ...

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dorothy G
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Restaurant”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Not too bad but not what we want. Sometime, my husband and I went to the restaurant for food for our wedding anniversary or just got hungry and want to eat. It is in Gore Bay, Ontario on the Manitoulin Island.

St. Catharines, Canada
“Wholesome food and very pleasant staff”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Due to mechanical failure we found one short visit to Gore Bay turning into a 3 day stay. Our first night was a disaster as we were forced to stay and dine Gordon's Lodge (all B&B's full, Sunday night, everything else closed) This was a very bad experience, see our review of Gordon's Lodge. However we had the good fortune to meet a great LCBO manager (Karen) a friendly farmer with battery cables (Malcolm) and a terrific mechanic (Al at Charlies' Shell). While stumbling around town after our bad experience at Gordon's Lodge we happened upon Twin Bluff's. Whata breath of fresh air. Great people, clean pleasant home town diner setting, the absolute BEST pulled pork at a bargain price and more ! So good that we returned for breakfast the next day, they really wanted us to make a good thing out of our alternator dying and we did, we made several new friends. And we Ate well at the same time.

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank Laura S
Ontario
“Okay for a quick bite.”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The atmosphere of this restaurant was not very pleasant. It had florescent lighting and linoleum floors. The wait staff was not friendly at all. The value for the food was very poor. The roast beef dinner was almost $20 and included canned gravy. The other specials were also very expensive, and had mediocre quality food items.

Visited June 2012