“Best Cream Filled Donuts!”
Review of Dooher's Bakery

Dooher's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Campbellford
Description: I have visited Dooher's each time that I have visited my family in Belleville. A superb variety of breads, doughnuts and pies. All freshly baked, tasty and great value for money. A true gem!
Reviewed July 19, 2012

A trip to the cottage would not be complete without visiting Dooher's!! All their baked goods are delicious, but their cream filled donuts are over the top fantastic!

1  Thank Janet M
There are newer reviews for Dooher's Bakery

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Wow wow wow wow... this place is sooo good there donuts are to die for!!! and bread is stunning!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Had heard about this place a few times. The word is they have the best doughnuts ever, so finding myself in Campbellford, I had to see what all of the fuss was about. True to the "word", Dooher's Bakery truly is the best! The staff were funny and very upbeat and had no problem explaining what all of the delicious looking items were. I was there mid-afternoon and the shelves were half empty proving that this was a very popular place to buy all kinds of baked goods. I couldn't wait to get the goodies home, so tucked into them in the car... Everything was excellent and I cannot wait to get back out there for another go-round. Do not miss this little gem...

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The cream filled doughnuts are AWESOME!!!! We visit family in Campbellford every year and this has become a tradition. Our trip is not complete without a visit to Dooher's bakery :)

Reviewed February 18, 2012