“A little pricey for take-out”

Swiss Chalet Chicken
Ranked #46 of 112 Restaurants in Bowmanville
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My son loves their menu so my wife and I thought we would give it a go. We both ordered 1/4 chiken dinners, the food was expensive and the average for the price.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Food is always what you expect. Service is hot or miss. lots of parking and have never had to wait for a table, as long as a hostess is available.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great food and good service. Call ahead and pick is quick. Nice seating and lots of room. Good staff

Reviewed December 5, 2012

When we first walked in we had to wait for a table and the place was packed. We seriously considered fast food since we had been travelling all day with 2 young kids. But we were seatly pretty quickly and we had an awesome waitress. Clearly she had served kids before! The food came quickly and was hot and delicious and if memory serves I told my husband to leave a big tip. This restaurant had been recommended by the owners of the B&B we were staying at.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We made the mistake of going for dinner as a group of 6 and we will never be back! The atmosphere is terrible, the chicken portion of all our orders was tiny and tasteless with a side of lukewarm limp french fries, the service was bad and waitress was rude! 2 of our dinners arrived and 15 mins later the other 4 dinners arrived. We did let our waitress know we were not satisfied and she argued with us! I could say more but no one checks the reviews of a place to read a novel!

6  Thank zaryah