“Seafood Lovers’ Heaven”

Olde Tyme Fish & Chips
Ranked #7 of 109 Restaurants in Bowmanville
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Our light battered whole fish halibut, cod, haddock, and fresh cut fries are said to be the best in town.
Bowmanville, Canada
“Seafood Lovers’ Heaven”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Wow. The Halibut portion was great. It was bigger than I thought.
We also had some popcorn shrimps and clam. It was a seafood lovers’ heaven.
I am thinking of having some burgers next time. They looked great, too.

Toronto, Canada
“Hidden Gem in Bowmanville!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am glad that I found this place. Finally there is a great fish and chips restaurant in Bowmanville.
I ordered a Halibut and my friend had a Cod. I ended up having most of the two. : )
Fresh, Clean and Friendly.

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Fish and Chips!!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Best Fish and Chips ever! Home made, freshly battered fish, fried perfectly. Fries are cut in house and amazing! Kids loved the poutine. Service was excellent and super friendly. Definitely will be back.

Bowmanville, Canada
“Best Fish and Chips in Bowmanville”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We have had the Halibut fish and chips here about four times now and have ALWAYS had an excellent meal. The fish isn't all batter and the chips are not greasy so you are not left with that "I can't wait to brush my teeth" feeling. Both the fish and chips are cooked just right. When you get the take out service your food is placed in a cardboard type container which doesn't make everything soggy due to condensation.
The portions are fairly generous although when the food is this tasty larger portions wouldn't hurt. To be fair though I have never felt that I was still hungry after eating a meal. Prices are reasonable, the restaurant is clean and the staff are friendly. What more could you ask for. Nice to have a good fish and chip restaurant in Bowmanville. Even if I lived out of town I'd drive here just for the fish and chips.

• Visited May 2014
Milton, Canada
“All very good. Attentive pleasant aervice”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

A lovely place to eat. Quick, friendly, and nice lightly battered fresh fish. Clean and pleasant staff.

• Visited May 2014