“nicely surprised”

Cuisines: Thai
Toronto, Canada
“nicely surprised”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Recently went here for my second visit since they opened in Bowmanville and the first experience was ok but our second visit this past week was very good.
Ordered a few appetizers as well as entree's and was impressed with the taste and freshness of their food.
The salt pepper chicken was tasty as was the mango salad.
The chicken satay skewers were just ok but the Vegetarian pad thai made up for that.
Also had a try of the Chicken with mixed veggies. This came with nice big pieces of crisp bok choy.
my brother in law also had the BBQ pork with mango and pineapple and I must say this also was delicious.
I will certainly be back for my thai fix in the near future and have already put behind me the first visit.
Good job Bualai Taste of Thai.

• Visited June 2013

Ontario
“Love the red chicken curry!!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I love going here for the red chicken curry, I always want to try something new but always go with this winning dish. The dish is sooooo flavourful, I find myself eating here often. This location is just take out.

• Visited May 2013