See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2018

car trouble on 401 stopped in for one night motel was quiet room was clean motel located off 401 easy for tow truck rate was reasonable and 24 hour front desk close to downtown bowmanville and fast food reataurants

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2017

I made an online reservation and upon arrival this slummy motel would not honour the reservation stating that they had no vacancy and they had no vacancies for three days. Meanwhile they were still listed on multiple travel websites as still having availability. To make matters worse, this was a non-refundable reservation and the slummy motel staff would not inform Expedia that they did not honour the reservation. I suspect that I will be able to get a refund through my credit card but it is not worth the hassle.

I plan to contact major travel sites to inform them of how this motel is misrepresenting themselves to hopefully encourage them to remove them from their sites.

In addition to this scam, the place is a true slum. Disgustingly dirty and extremely poorly maintained (I saw someone else's room). No matter how cheap the cost (I was charged $123.17... which to me is expensive considering the venue)... do NOT stay here. You would be better off staying in your car.

Date of stay: July 2017
2  Thank Andrea18182014
Reviewed December 20, 2016

On the night of Saturday, Decammber 18th, 2016, we decided to stay at this motel as it was close by our family functions. We were placed in room 156. First off it stinker like cigarette smoke and then the bathroom was not clean, the sink has a film of greasy body oil on it. So anyway it's late and we were tired, we stayed. The next morning as we were waking up, something fell on my pillow, got up to see what it was and it's a bed bug. I immediately freaked out and took the pillow to shake the bug off outside. We immediately packed up our things, checked the bed and took off the blankets, couldn't see anything else moving. My husband took the key to the front desk to the the man there about the situation and he became very defensive and argumentative. Said we were lying and they had all their pest control receipts. He also went on to say we complained last week to. Now mind you we stayed last year and did not encounter anything. It is not the worst motel we stayed into but it certainly is not the cleanest we ever stayed into either, but we had not stayed in this motel in over a year. Nothing worst than I hate is someone arguing with a customer arguing than being apologetic and sympathetic. Never again will we ever stay there, never recommend it. Who the hell do they think we are, we are not dirty, we don't deserve to be disrespected.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Mold on the bathroom walls, wallpaper peeling all over the room. Dirty! Never stay there again. The place should be condemned. I can't stress enough how bad this place is. I would give it a negative rating if I could.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Carroll W
Reviewed August 23, 2016

This was the most disgusting place I have ever encountered, The smell alone would knock you off a horse. The bathtub was chipped and moldy. The filth on the walls and around the doors and floor was unbelievable. This place should be shut down by the health department.. I really cannot find enough bad words to describe this hell-hole. If you don't believe me I have pictures. Cigarette burn in the bed-spread. The full length mirror beside my bed was so filthy. Curtain hanging off part of the rod above the filthy window and the air-conditioner was so smelly and dirty. Right from the get-go I knew we were in deep trouble when I had to climb over 2-foot weeds growing in front of the sidewalk to get to my room. People please...stay the night in your car or drive somewhere (anywhere) before staying here. Some of my family members who had booked and paid for their room did just that...they drove the 2 hrs. home and were so happy they did.

Date of stay: August 2016