“Decent meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Attended this location on a Friday evening just before March break for a dinner with my family.
We had two little ones with us and we knew about their kid's menu.
I had the Tuscan linguini which is served with a garlic toast. My wife had the Prime rib burger with a Caeser salad. Our little one had a kid's pizza with dessert.
Overall the food was O.K not great but decent. My meal was fresh and a good sized portion.
Our server Darlene was a very friendly and upbeat server and looked like she enjoyed interacting with her customers.
Boston Pizza is no Alice Fazooli's but acceptable for a quick family dinner in a clean and open establishment that is kid friendly.

There are newer reviews for Boston Pizza

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ordered delivery. I had a clubhouse sandwich, my buddy had 16 wings and we had the 3 cheese spinach dip. It came to 53.28!!! WHAT?! Insane. And not even the worst part.

So the food came.... our "spinach dip" consisted of half the small container..... and looked like mush. The pita bread was dripping in grease and dried out so much that it was hard to chew.

Wings weren't cooked long enough, either. Clubhouse wasn't bad but I was expecting better. Only thing that was bearable was the friendly, female delivery driver.

Never, ever will we make the mistake of phoning this establishment again.

1  Thank LoveInCuba
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Have tried the Bowmanville Boston Pizza 3 times now. Each time for lunch with my wife, and each time hoping it would be good or at least getting better. Today was the last straw, and we won't be going there again. While the pasta is 'acceptable', the Pizza (and is it a Pizza Place after all) has never been of good taste or quality. Maybe I shouldn't expect that from the 'lunch special' but even East Side Mario's pizza has this beat by a mile!

Service was fine, but quality & value weren't there for the $30 we paid (2 coffees, a 6" pizza with side salad, and a chicken sandwich & bowl of soup).

Reviewed January 15, 2013

There pasta is great. Servers are very attentive. Somewhat overpriced and smaller plates since their new menu came out.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food is good and beer is cold. Lots of screens to watch the games. Lots of parking and right off of Highway 2..buses and cabs