“Wow. Never Again.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We ordered delivery. I had a clubhouse sandwich, my buddy had 16 wings and we had the 3 cheese spinach dip. It came to 53.28!!! WHAT?! Insane. And not even the worst part.

So the food came.... our "spinach dip" consisted of half the small container..... and looked like mush. The pita bread was dripping in grease and dried out so much that it was hard to chew.

Wings weren't cooked long enough, either. Clubhouse wasn't bad but I was expecting better. Only thing that was bearable was the friendly, female delivery driver.

Never, ever will we make the mistake of phoning this establishment again.

1  Thank LoveInCuba

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Have tried the Bowmanville Boston Pizza 3 times now. Each time for lunch with my wife, and each time hoping it would be good or at least getting better. Today was the last straw, and we won't be going there again. While the pasta is 'acceptable', the Pizza (and is it a Pizza Place after all) has never been of good taste or quality. Maybe I shouldn't expect that from the 'lunch special' but even East Side Mario's pizza has this beat by a mile!

Service was fine, but quality & value weren't there for the $30 we paid (2 coffees, a 6" pizza with side salad, and a chicken sandwich & bowl of soup).

Reviewed January 15, 2013

There pasta is great. Servers are very attentive. Somewhat overpriced and smaller plates since their new menu came out.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food is good and beer is cold. Lots of screens to watch the games. Lots of parking and right off of Highway 2..buses and cabs

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I sat in the sports bar area and were quickly provided with menus. My wife had the quesadilla and I had the bbq pork sandwich with coleslaw. The sandwich was good but the coleslaw was practically tasteless and the quesedilla was very bland. There was no offer to refill my wife's coffee. The food, coffee and one draft beer totalled $35.00 before tip. We likely won't go back because there are other, far better, restaurants nearby.