5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dave's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Dave's Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting Isaiah Tubbs resort last week and, since their own dining facilities were closed during my visit, I took the opportunity to pay a visit to Dave's Restaurant. I wasn't at all disappointed with my visit! The food was excellent quality and my server was friendly and made good recommendations for the meal. I look forward to paying them another visit when I get back down to the area later this summer.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank johnattwell82

Toronto, Canada
“not too bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

great spot for a quick beer, along the scenic route through prince edward county, never tried the food but the atmosphere was decent and the staff was friendly. little patio to sit outside in the sun, plenty of shade if prefer

• Visited June 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank johnattwell82
Peterborough
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

We have eaten at Dave's twice and were totally satisfied with the food we were served. Dave is great.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ken L
Trenton, Canada
“Great stop for food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband, sister and law and I ate here last week. The space is huge, could accommodate a large crowd on a saturday night.
Service was just great, I think the owner was our server.
I ordered the Chicken Caesar salad, it was delicious. My husband had the Pulled Pork Poutine and said it was amazing, and my sister in law ordered the nachos. It was a huge plate piled high, looked great!

• Visited April 2013