“I'm looking forward to a return visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dave's Roadhouse - CLOSED

Dave's Roadhouse
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“I'm looking forward to a return visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was visiting Isaiah Tubbs resort last week and, since their own dining facilities were closed during my visit, I took the opportunity to pay a visit to Dave's Restaurant. I wasn't at all disappointed with my visit! The food was excellent quality and my server was friendly and made good recommendations for the meal. I look forward to paying them another visit when I get back down to the area later this summer.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank johnattwell82

Peterborough
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

We have eaten at Dave's twice and were totally satisfied with the food we were served. Dave is great.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ken L
Trenton, Canada
“Great stop for food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband, sister and law and I ate here last week. The space is huge, could accommodate a large crowd on a saturday night.
Service was just great, I think the owner was our server.
I ordered the Chicken Caesar salad, it was delicious. My husband had the Pulled Pork Poutine and said it was amazing, and my sister in law ordered the nachos. It was a huge plate piled high, looked great!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank bananabrianna
Toronto, Canada
“A True Roadhouse Restaurant with a lot of class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I cannot recommend this place enough. Stopped here for a quick meal after a long day in the wine country and ended up staying a while. Dave, the owner, goes out of his way to make every guest feel at home and the staff is excellent. The menu is top class for road house food. The pulled pork sandwich on a pretzel bun is just a brilliant way to solve the juicy pulled pork on bread problem and the fries and sweet potato fries seemed like home made. And the rest of the menu is made up of quality food not quick pre-made stuff, like many road houses these days. The place looks modern rustic, too. Dave seems like a great guy and full of interesting stories. Just a great night at his restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank w0rldwise__traveller
Ottawa, Canada
“This place keeps changing - for the better this time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We've been coming to The County for quite a long time and this place has changed name, and owner, a few times during that time. The first incarnation we visited had wonderful steaks and was a standard place we visited, but it got worse with the next owner/name.
Well, it's now gotten better and the menu has gotten more interesting with some very good local offerings, so we plan on returning next time we're in the neighbourhood.

• Visited August 2012