Review Highlights
Wonderful way to spend a day

Reviewed 4 days ago
jjj485
Ottawa, Canada
via mobile
Excellent Tour!

Reviewed 5 days ago
Kristine-Joan
Ottawa, Canada

All reviews half day wine tour limo bus prince edward county great tour visited wineries girls weekend wine industry pizza lunch wealth of information different wineries private tour winery tour cheese factory spend an afternoon great afternoon lavender farm highly recommend this company
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I went on my 1st wine tour ever with Larry this past weekend and it was so fantastic that it’s something I wish I could do every month (PEC is about 3 hours from where I live)! I had no idea what to expect and only 20 minutes in and I was loving it. Larry was able to share so much information about the area and was so kind and accommodating.
Will definitely return in the spring and hope to have Larry as a guide again!

Reviewed 5 days ago

We had an excellent full-day tour with Larry. We went to 6 wineries and made a stop for lunch. We really appreciated Larry's commentary about the vineyards and wine making process, and his knowledge of the County. Also, as Larry got to know our tastes and preferences he was able to tailor our trip to the tastes and experiences we were looking for. This included ensuring gluten-free options at lunch, and finding just the right reds. From the reviews, its clear no two tours are the same. Thank-you Larry for a wonderful day!

1  Thank Kristine-Joan
Reviewed 1 week ago

My friends & I hired Larry as our driver for the day. Our expectations were only to have someone driving us around and dropping us off... but we got so much more with Larry. He took us to 4 wineries & a restaurant in between for lunch. We had a fantastic time with him! He was very helpful, polite, professional. He was also knowledgeable and stepped in when we weren't getting any actual information about our wine tastings a few times. He took care of all of the wine we purchased- made sure all the bottles had our initials on them so we wouldn't get our items mixed up (which honestly would have been a disaster had he not done that for us), carried our heavy wine cases inside our house rental for us, was an all around gentlemen . Oh and of course he took countless great pictures for us :) We all agreed that we'd be requesting Larry specifically for our next trip, we have only good things to say about him.

1  Thank Chelsea M

We liked:
Pick up and drop off at our accommodation so none of our party had to drive.

Larry, our driver, helped us pick 5 wineries that were a perfect match for us.

Larry labeled and carried all of our purchases.

Larry recommended local sites and restaurants (he was right about The Lighthouse restaurant and we're going back there tomorrow)

Larry shared his knowledge of PEC eagerly.

Price....we paid $131 per person (including gratuity) a portion of which may be paid to the wineries for our tastings. Although this seemed somewhat pricey at the outset, all of Larry's extras made this very worthwhile and reasonable.

1  Thank Deb K
Reviewed 1 week ago

Thanks to Jordanna for answering of all my questions (I had lots) and helping us find the perfect place to celebrate a 40th birthday gathering. The vineyard house was fabulous and we all enjoyed our tour with Larry. Larry was so knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. We all had a great time!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My wife and I booked a last minute wine tour through sandbanks vacations and tours for our first year anniversary in PEC. We got Richard as a tour guide and he was very informative and courteous. We had at least 3-5 tastings at each stop and included a bonus stop that wasn’t planned to finish off the amazing tour. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked a full day wine tour through PEC for our min-moon just after our wedding. We were both completely exhausted, but Wolf turned it into a day to remember. Sandbanks was more than happy to accommodate our requests for certain wineries, which we were grateful for. Wolf was a phenomenal tour guide, warm and knowledgeable, and we left the County looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Shaunny B
Jordanna_SBVT, Manager at Sandbanks Vacations & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Shaun, thank you for choosing us to help celebrate your mini-moon! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your full day wine tour experience with Wolf. We hope to host you again next time you're in PEC!

Cheers,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Larry was our guide, and what a wealth of information - from the history of the county to the background of all the places we went. It wasn't simply a wine tour - we covered Barley Days brewery, Kinship Distillery as well as several wineries and the geography of the area. Sandbanks Vacations & Tours did an amazing job! I would not hesitate to recommend this company, and of course Larry! Job well done young man!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I booked the full day tour. We ended up have a private tour, just the 2 of us and the guide. It was awesome! The tour guide Wolfe, is the best. Great knowledge of the wines and the stories behind the wineries and their people. The place he chose for lunch was amazing. Only great memories fr9m this day!

1  Thank Janice P

Hi Janice, thank you for your review! So glad to hear that you had a great time on your wine tour with Wolf. We hope to help you explore PEC again soon!

Cheers,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Prince Edward County for a brew tour last weekend and it was wonderful! Larry was our guide and he was fantastic! He was an expert on the area and all the breweries and wineries. I’d highly recommend checking out Barley Days brewery as this one was our favourite.

Pauline, thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your brewery tour with Larry, we love helping our guests explore Prince Edward County. We hope to host you again soon!

Cheers!