“Great location”

Saylor House Cafe
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brighton, Canada
“Great location”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

You have the choice to sit on the back deck which is located in a garden area (lots of shade available). The food is always good and the staff is friendly.

Visited August 2013

New Smyrna Beach Florida
“Lovely Cafe”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Visited my dear friend in Wellington on the wknd. and she took me to Bloomfield, which has shops and this lovely café called Saylor House.

The owner Susan was warm & friendly and her home made goods delicious. I had tea and her Apple Cranberry Spice Cake. Yummmmmmmmy!!!

Add this spot when visiting the county..................

• Visited April 2014
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Delicious Choice”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I just wish my husband and I had had more opportunity to eat here during our recent trip to the County. There was so many delicious choices on the menu, it all sounded so wonderful. We tucked into our meals with enthusiasm. I loved how friendly and laid back everyone was.

• Visited October 2013
Halifax, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were very happy that the lady at the tourist information center mentioned the Saylor House café to us. I had a really good chicken ceaser wrap and my mom had a grilled cheese sandwich. Nice to see that the food was made in a "homemade setting" in a kitchen of a house and the food was made with TLC unlike some cafes/restaurants where the food is rushed through. Would definitely return to the Saylor House Café.

• Visited July 2013
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Great location! The service was excellent and friendly. Finally, the food was fresh and delicious. It is the perfect place for lunch. I didn't have any of the sweets but they were difficult to resist.

• Visited July 2013