Nap-n-Nosh
$118
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
All reviewssiam roomb basian decorprince edward countyspecial weekendsouth asiaglass of winefriendly hostseach morningbed and breakfastboth morningsfront of the housedelicious breakfastthree roomsa lovely place to staynight stayprivate bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We chose the Nap- n-Nosh as our homebase in exploring Prince Edward County over the course of two and a half days and two nights in the fall of 2010 (I could not choose this as a date option when creating my review), and really enjoyed our stay.

Sonny and Jane are my ideal B&B hosts: helpful (they offered some nice tips on the area), unobstrusive, kind and overall interesting people!

We stayed in the Siam room (as other reviewers have mentioned, it is at the front of the house, facing the street) but did not find noise to be a problem at all. The bed was very comfortable, the small ensuite washroom was just fine and the decor was nice and restrained (which I appreciated).

Jane's breakfasts were substantial and delicious.

I absolutely recommend the Nap-n-Nosh and would stay there again if I travel to PEC in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2011

The Nap n Nosh was a cozy little bed and breakfast. Sonny and Jane made you feel right at home and nothing was too much trouble. Yes they do have wifi and they are close to shops and restaurants that you can easily park your motorbike for the night and relax and have a glass of wine with dinner and not worry about getting back on your bike. This B and B has many treasures from their travels and it makes it a unique reflection of their life's travels. A nice ride from Ottawa. The front bedroom was a little noisey (Siam room) so ask for a room at the back but it is the most private.

All in all, an excellent mini holiday and I would recommend this B and B highly to friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank vandenheja
Reviewed September 12, 2011

At the last minute we decided to stay at a bed and breakfast in Prince Edward County. We were on our way home from Quebec City and had intended to camp, but I wasn't feeling well. I e-mailed Sonny and Jane late the night before our arrival and they responded quickly before we checked out of our hotel in Quebec city. They took our reservation with no problem. We arrived late afternoon, and they were lovely hosts. The room was very comfortable, and since I was ill, I spent a lot of time in the cozy bed. I attempted to eat the beautiful breakfast, and managed some despite being ill. My husband really enjoyed the meal. It was beautifully presented and very substantial. Because I ate very little Jane sent us on our way with some freshly baked muffins. We did take time to explore their property which was stunning. I highly recommend this B and B.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank smileyTimmins
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We had a very nice and comfortable stay with Jane and Sonny at the Nap-n-Nosh in Bloomfield. We stayed in the Raj room, decorated with all sorts of interesting artifacts from the hosts' stay in India. Jane and Sonny are gracious and friendly hosts who helped us plan a wonderful 1-day trip through Prince Edward County. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Outstanding! Beautiful rooms, great decor, wonderful reception, comfortable beds, etc., etc. We went with two other couples, basically taking over this lovely restored 100+ year old home. Jane & Sonny were tremendous hosts. Jane's breakfast were to die for, any Sonny is a very interesting conversationalist, doesn't even mind having a little nip with you if invited. Very knowledgeable of the area, they provided great restaurant recommendations. Price was very fair, all things considered. Ample parking, good access to everything. We look forward to going back!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple