“Outstanding client service”
Review of Angeline's Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bloomfield
Angeline's Inn
Ranked #5 of 12 Bloomfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I just spent a wonderful weekend at Angeline's. We've been to the county many times but this was our first stay here, and we'll be back.
The Master suite was perfect for us, with a separate bedroom, comfy pull out couch and enormous modern bathroom. The breakfast was divine and the hosts are amazing. They definitely go above and beyond. Great croissants in the morning, and delicious chalk board bites /tapas at the Hubb after a day of winery touring...they even delivered them to our room!
The owners pay attention to the details and clearly love what they do.
Thanks again!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Right from booking our stay to the enchanting walk down the private path to our very clean and funky little cabin... to the service at dinner by our hosts... the care package we received upon our late night arrival... It was all the very best experience we have had!

I can't say enough about this place to everyone I talk to. The feeling is inclusive, the vibe is modern antique, the atmosphere is calm and safe.

We have already pre-booked two more stays this year! Cant wait for June!

Room Tip: We stayed at the Chateau, our fave... but we also got to see other room that weren't taken withi...
Reviewed March 19, 2014

It felt good from the moment we entered Angeline's. We stayed overnight in the main
house and had a delicious " March of Wines" dinner at the Hubb -organic chicken from a neighbouring property!
The design and decor is very creative and clever. I can't say enough about how interesting(and fun) it was to experience the spaces that Alex has created.
Thanks to all the staff for such an enjoyable break!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I had a kid free night away at Angelines! We stayed in the Fireplace room. It was a wonderful modernization of an old house. It was clean and comfortable. We ate at the Hubb(the attached restaurant). It was the highlight! The food and service were amazing! I can't say enough about it!

We had a lovely afternoon visiting some wineries. The people were super friendly and the wine was delicious!

Room Tip: Our room was on the main floor and it was a bit too warm for us!
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My Husband & I stayed in the cabin at Angeline's for our "kid free" weekend. We couldn't have had a better stay. Room was extremely clean, they have friendly staff that go over and above what is expected & the best atmosphere for a romantic getaway. The Hubb has THE BEST food in the County. Real talent found here & the service is always fantastic. Dilly Bars...LOVE! Those things are brilliant. It was raining during one of the days for our stay....we popped in the Inn and they graciously gave us 2 umbrellas (without us asking) so we could still stroll downtown Picton to get our shopping retail therapy on. We have had 3 weekend getaways here and is always relaxing, fun...and a different experience each time. This is our little "Gem".

Room Tip: Room Tip: If you are looking for a romantic stay, choose the cabin. It's off the main house, has...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is a long overdue post (we were married June 2013), but I'm writing with the hopes that it may be the answer to a newly engaged-over-the-holiday couple's prayers.

When we decided to elope with our parents and siblings, my now-husband and I wanted a place that needed very little decoration- that would be beautiful all on its own. We also wanted to be able to get married, our way, without needing to worry about choosing and paying for a wedding package (or a la carte add-ons with extra charges), and, above all, the food needed to be really, really good.

We got all of this and more at Angeline's. Other than the rooms (gorgeous, with a setup that made the hotel feel very much like a private vacation home) we booked for our overnight stay, and the wedding meal for our party of 10 (which was incredible, beyond my wildest- and very exacting- expectations), they didn't charge us extra for anything. There was no charge to use their beautiful garden (tended to personally by the owners' grandmother) for our ceremony, nor the rest of the incredible property for our photographs.

On top of that, although I'm sure our tiny wedding was a low-maintenance event compared to the other weddings they're used to handling, and though we were very much on a tight budget, we were never made to feel as though we weren’t a priority. True to their impeccable professionalism, we got 100% dedication from the owners and chef both before and during the event itself.

Everything, from ceremony to portraits to dinner to the after-dinner celebrations held in our own private chalet went perfectly, under the graceful and professional assistance of the Angeline's team.

Though I had hoped the food would be good, I picked some things off their menu ahead of time with assistance from Alex, the co-owner, and didn’t really think about it again until dinner was served. My god. Everything- every single thing- we ate at that table was incredible. To try and describe the food in more detail than that would simply cheapen the experience, and not do it proper justice. We were very lucky to walk away with the recipe to the chef’s maple pie. Even the table itself- I had given no specific requests for other than that it be outside- was set superbly, far beyond my modest expectations.

That’s the best part about Angeline’s: they have a talent for beauty and class, they’re not afraid to use it- and you don’t even have to ask.

Brides to be, do yourselves a favour and take a look.

Also, check out my photographer’s blog for photos:

Room Tip: If you're on a romantic weekend getaway, do yourselves a favour and book the Chalet. It's qu...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank beehopes
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have known about Angeline's for a long time since I live in PEC. I have dined at the Hubb several times and love coming here. Last night I was working late knowing we were expecting a blizzard. Sure enough, by the time I was ready to head home, the worst had begun. It was complete white out conditions and I couldn't see beyond the nose of my car. I decided to check out Angeline's so I could regroup in the morning. I walked into the Hubb (such a good restaurant) coated in snow and after hearing my situation, they immediately poured me a glass of wine (I needed it) and set me up in one of their beautiful suits. The room is sublime. I was stunned by how gorgeous the room was; nothing is over stated, it's absolute perfection. As the blizzard raged on, I felt a sense of homey comfort I have never felt in a hotel before. I want to live here! The richness, history and character of this PEC landmark is a point of pride for the amazing people that run this place. There is no where else like Angeline's; a unique, modern and highly considered hotel and dining experience in the country.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, but they are always willing to give a tour so it's a sure bet to ge...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Evan F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomfield
Huff Estates
#4 of 13 in Wellington
Empire Inn and Suites
Empire Inn and Suites
#12 of 12 in Bloomfield

Been to Angeline's Inn? Share your experiences!