I have driven past this Inn/Restaurant for over 20 years. My wife and I stopped in for dinner tonite, and it was great. If you want an authentic german dinner, near Sarnia/Grand Bend this is the place. VERY clean, great grounds, very well kept location.
Small Inn and large wedding facility. Our table overlooked the pool and gardens.
Waitress was great, we had the german Platter, that gave us a "tasting" of everything, and then had the german dessert.
Stop in, it is worth the drive and its a great spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Premier destination along Ontario's West Coast, conveniently located between Grand Bend and Bayfield on highway 21. Accommodations, full service dining room, expansive gardens and grounds, private access to beach behind the property. Historic Coach House Reception Hall and access to the sunset tower overlooking the lake and countryside. Whether for quiet getaways and romantic escapes or for full service weddings and any special event- Hessenland is the perfect destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hessenland Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hessenland Country Hotel Bayfield
- Country Inn Bayfield
- Bayfield Country Inn
- Hessenland Country Inn Bayfield, Ontario