“yuk”

Ranked #111 of 154 Restaurants in Aurora
Aurora
“yuk”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

food quality is just not there. The kids wanted to check it out so we popped in. Good decor but it felt dirty. I wish there was more effort and better quality food on the menu.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank eatdrinktravelrepeat

Toronto, Canada
“A Good Time for the Clan”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went with kids and wife for breakfast. As soon as we entered waitress' tone was negative but sat and decided to order. Waitress spilled our toast then was annoyed we wanted a replacement. My wife ordered from kids meal and waitress angrily reprimanded wife for doing so. I approached the Manager and demanded to speak about the behavior of the waitress. Waitress came out and began arguing with me and accused me of using a racist term which was not made. The argument became worse as the waitress started hysterically crying and running to the cook /manager saying she was afraid for her life. While I stood waiting to be addressed by the cook/manager the waitress took her cell out and claimed she would call the police.My wife and I agreed to wait for the police as it seemed surreal.In a split second the waitress screamed at us to leave. The kids were not understanding what was happening and took a bit of time scrambling to get dressed so I asked to pay and have my food boxed to which we were greeted with louder screams for us to get out. All the while the cook/manager just lay back. Classy and family oriented with an inviting atmosphere for families from any origin.

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank AMinorVoice
“Quick bite of lunch...”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I can't say it was quite average... We ordered coke, poutine and bacon-cheeseburgers. We easily could've shared just one order of each.

So, the burgers are huge but not overly delicious. More like frozen steakette patties from my childhood on a store bought sesame seed bun.

The poutine fries were not fresh cut and dry-ish. For some reason - the gravy? The cheese? They were a little bit sour. Not great.

The service was slow and minimal.

The floors of the restaurant were filthy. The bathroom needed attending and didn't seem heated at all.

If you are more hungry than picky, this could be a good bet for you.

Me, I'd rather a small portion of something resembling homemade. Or at least fresh.

Also, I hate filthy restaurants. The circle of trust is broken before I take one bite...

Aurora, Canada
“Diner Food It's Okay”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Hmmm lets see where to start since new management i think the foods gone down hill... The food like almost every place in Aurora is okay , the shakes are really good though, the one on Bayview has a very very large menu with great choices this particular one needs a facelift with a clean up, sever was nice kind of has that 50's and 60's feel but its too over played inside. Pricing is reasonable

Visited January 2013
Barrie, Canada
“Giant burgers, low prices.”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Reasonable prices, hilariously large burgers, diner style atmosphere. If you dont want mickey D's or cant afford kelseys, hit wimpys. Kids will love it. Only thing for me, Burgers have little flavour, all meat taste. But thats my tastebuds, many people like them as they are.

Visited May 2012