“Oops forgot hand washing is important!”
Review of Gourmet Gringos - CLOSED

Gourmet Gringos
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Ontario, Canada
“Oops forgot hand washing is important!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Brutal service in mixed up take out / table service hybrid...make up your mind and ditch the table service....you are QSR!
So sitting there and waiting 15 mins to even get ignored more, we watched in horror as a server reached into the large container of nacho chips to fill a basket for a seated customer, with her bare hands!!! Immediately we jumped up and left, after taking a detour to the front counter and told that server we saw what she did....you'll love her response ...."oops, oh yeah, I forgot".....I guess we will just have to forget that this place exists!! Don't bother.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Greg24cups

ontario
“Bland mexican.”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Wow what can one say. I didn't know that it was possible to make bland tasteless Mexican but if you want to try some, visit this place. It is a sort of takeout dine in fast food joint. They seemed to have a lot of staff but only one waitress was working hard to take orders and serve people. The menus are plastic coated which is fine. They were dirty. Somebody wipe them down. It is evident that there is no pride in the establishment . Our sides arrived after the main course was served and eaten. We were a large party and I had made a reservation but upon our arrival, they were unprepared. We did not enjoy our experience. I do not recommend nor do I plan to ever return.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank maude52
Bradford West Gwillimbury, Canada
“Could be so much more”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have tried Gourmet Gringos twice now and am not impressed. The first visit was a little better as the staff knew how to make the food and some of the tables where clean enough to sit at.
The latest visit the tables were dirty, they told us the sides offered on the menu on the board were only available for dinner and the staff making the food seemed confused. The price is a little high for the quality of the food served (the cheese in the burrito seemed to be a processed cheese sauce). My wife’s Tacos while tasting good were so runny they had to be eaten with a knife and fork.
The location is fine and the food Ok, not great, but all of the tables dirty when you walk in for lunch at 11:30 shows me they don’t have it together yet. Hopefully they will soon.

• Visited May 2014