“Great people but so so food”
Review of Shawarma Land

Shawarma Land
Ranked #5 of 158 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The quality of chicken shawarma was just ok but the service/owner is excellent. I recommend local to try it out...

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I love going to Shawarma Land! in the past 3 weeks iv probably gone 12+ times. its quick, easy and delicious. I also love how the guy always knows my order, and makes me feel welcome when i show up. I always recommend it to all my friends!! Thanks for everything!

3  Thank Lauren H
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Long time lurker-first time poster/reviewer-----Having come here now 7+ times I feel entitled to inform the trip advisor community this is the best Shawarma in town. Yes the food is great, plentiful, and fresh-but the service is why I keep coming back. They actually appreciate my business and thank me every time. Great business Shawarmaland. Keep it up!

3  Thank Bignikk
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a new shawarma place in Aurora and they're serving up a great beef and chicken shawarma sandwich.I got turned on to the dish a couple of years ago,and now I need a shawarma fix about once a week. It's actually a perfectly balanced,healthy and fast meal.You get lean grilled beef or chicken,vegetables,hummus,tahini,tomatoes and cucumbers all wrapped up in a fresh white or whole wheat pita all for 5.99-how could you go wrong? The falafel wrap is also good.They make the falafel fresh to order. The best part is the fast,friendly service you get here-and the hot sauce is great!

3  Thank ronnyp188