“Chinese and Dim Sum that rivals anything south”
Review of Aurora Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Aurora Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Our family loves good dim sum and Chinese food and have frequented the best places in Markham, Richmond Hill and Toronto. This place is the best of anywhere we have tried for fresh food and great service.
Prices are very reasonable and the place just feels cleaner than anywhere else we have been.
No need to drive further south than the Aurora Road for great Dim Sum.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

It is nice to have a Dim Sum place on the way to/from the cottage. We actually plan our fall- winter trips up north to indulgege in a Dim Sum treat. Their Tiawan Sticky Rice (916) is worth the taste.

1  Thank cfelssmith
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visited this place as my girlfriend wanted to try it.... at first it just looked like a just a resteraunt from the outside, but when we entered??? wow, was it really nice... the lighting was nice, the fixtures were very fussy and the staff? very friendly...
We went 3 adults and ordered what we wanted, which left us with containers to bring home the stuff we did not have room for... and the total bill was $50 for the 3 of us. which I find very reasonable...

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a Dim Sum lunch today at Aurora Chinese Restaurant. The food was very well prepared and extremely fresh, a great experience. The décor I found a little strange as you are greeted with a large painting of Napoleon at the entrance and scenes of Europe around the restaurant but my wife assured me she had seen similar in China many times. Over all a pleasant experience worth repeating.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

I had high expectations for this place since there a very few chinese restaurants in Aurora, and most of them are small takeout places. We ordered Chicken fried rice, it was bland. Seafood rice was good with the scallops. The general tao was not spicy at all. The singaporean vermicelli was just ok, ive had better at Citiwok. The only saving grace was the shrimp dumplings. Pricewise, its not so bad. If the other takeout places are closed, I might go back for Chinese food, otherwise ill stick to peng's or citiwok.