“Terrible”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Recently ate here on a Friday night. The pork was badly overdone, the Pizza is awful the worst I have ever tried. My sister ordered beef tenderloin but was given pork and upon telling the waiter instead of an apology she simply complained to another waiter that he took the wrong order. No apology for mistake etc. There were 4 of us and it was the worst meal we have ever had together.

It is really expensive but paying that for quality no problem here I couldn't be convinced to go back even were it offered free.

Will never go back.

2  Thank bmkeswick

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The food here is quite good and I don't mind paying top dollar for qualify but I am not happy about paying $15 for a 4 oz glass of wine that they actually measure!

1  Thank buxomeblonde
Reviewed June 1, 2013

As we're in Aurora quite often, my family and I are very familiar with restaurants in the area but hadn't bothered to visit Badali's since it opened. When we did - we were BEYOND happy with everything and would not hesitate to go back.

Honestly, the food is very pricey, but they do not disappoint. Everything is cooked to perfection, brought to you on time, and the service and atmosphere are fantastic. The restaurant itself if small, but very chic and perfect for small gatherings (we had about 6 people in our group).

If you're planning on going, which you should if you're in the area, my advice to you would be to dress nice (for dinner) and make a reservation. It's a great restaurant for families, and dates especially.

1  Thank fm2mm
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Badali's is one of the best restaurants around. One thing that we really like is that you can experience wonderful gourmet food and superior service without selling your first born. The value is exceptional.

Also, it is nice to support a local business and skip the big box places.

2  Thank Julia A
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great restaurant for a family members birthday. All the meals were great! All the pasta dishes were excellent. We will go back . It is also really nice for a business lunch . We have been to this restaurant a few times and each time it was very nice.

2  Thank Kersten H