“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Badali's - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I recently ate at Badali's restaurant and I must say the service was excellant and the chef did a wonderful job with very tasty fettucine seafood and tomatoe sauce. Everything was fresh and prepared to order. Badali's has a wondeful atmosphere and I can't wait to go back there. I was very impressed with how the food was prepared.I must say that was the best pasta I had ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Joe A

Toronto
“Poor food, poor establishment”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone-- there are MUCH better in Newmarket/Aurora. It is extremely loud inside the small cramped space; it took 30 mins for our appetizer to be served and over one hour for our main meal to be served. The main pasta dish I got was a joke....crunchy ( no where near al dente ) and so salty I couldn't eat it. Their pizza is comparable to the pizza you would get at a Cuban all inclusive resort- sad.

For the over $120 price tag for a family of four--- east side marios would have been more enjoyable.

Aurora, Canada
“Chef Ramsey would be disappointed!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went for dinner on March 1st, 2013. Nice comfortable Decor, however, a bit cramped. I like to try the food in all the Aurora/Newmarket restaurants, and this one was NOT outstanding. It was a bit expensive. I thought the Pasta would be homemade, because that's what I was hoping for at those prices. They don't serve homemade pasta :(. The meatballs tasted frozen and I don't think the sauce was even homemade! Disappointing. And the wine is ridiculously priced. They use very nice 'RIDEL' Stemware, but at $14 per glass, it should be served in a golden goblet!! The Servers were professional and extremely polite. But, because the food was nothing special, especially for the price, I doubt I'll make a repeat visit.

1 Thank CultureBuffs
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“little too pricey”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

we went to Badalis restaurant in Aurora on sat feb 16th 2013 Nicely decorated place food was good except main dish I ordered chicken cacciatore lacked any vegs. thought the wine was too expensive at $12 per glass and the bottles of wine were expensive too. Tables are very close together. Dont think I would go back.

• Visited February 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Very Average Food at Best”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The best thing about this restaurant is the decor and ambiance. Food is average, and by the time you add on all the extras (priced separately), quite expensive. Wine is very over priced, as is their beer. Servers were very professional, and well trained. Bottom line, their food did not impress us, and we can't recommend it to others.

• Visited January 2013