“Never disappointing”

Cuisines: Thai
Aurora, Canada
“Never disappointing”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We have been going to this restraunt for years and have always been happy with the quality of the food and the service. A friendly environment with good food.

• Visited June 2014
Dear Customer,

My name is KJ from Orchid Thai Restaurant. We always strive our best to make our customers happy.

We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.

I noticed the review you left for Orchid Thai Restaurant on TripAdvisor wasn't a 5 star review, I am not sure exactly what happened at the time of your visit and I sincerely apologize for that.

Please give us another chance and allow me to serve you with a 5 star experience.

Once again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope that you will come back soon.

Kindly contact me at 905-726-2988 and ask to speak to KJ or Wad, or please provide me with a phone number I can reach you at.

Toronto, Canada
“Best thai in Town”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We order food from here all the time. Pick up only but worth the drive. The curries are amazing as is the coconut rice. The restaurant itself is not fancy but cozy and cute. We have eaten in as well and enjoyed our dinner . Good no nonsense food and great prices. Go hungry.

Visited December 2013

Aurora, Canada
“Food is GREAT, but........”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have eaten at Orchid Thai since it opened and the food and service have remained consistently wonderful. The restaurant does need a makeover though...the windows are disgustingly dirty, the beautiful decorative items need a good dusting, and some of the chair pads are worn. I would be embarrassed to take my guests there. OT owners...please bring back the CLEAN vibrant and exotic interior we have all come to love.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank AuroraGal1950

Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
“A great Thai restaurant in Aurora”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We go there for special occasions, or just to have a good dinner.
Great food and wonderful owners and staff.
Never disappointing and very recommended.

• Visited July 2013
kj913, Owner at Orchid Thai, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Customer,

My name is KJ from Orchid Thai Restaurant. Thank you so much for your great review.

We consistently strive to make our customers happy.

We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service, simply because our customers deserve the best.

Our goal is to deliver you a 5 star experience.

And we hope to see you again soon.

Barrie, Ontario, Canada
“Our favourite Thai place”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Myself and my co-workers always eat here, whether it is dine in or out, the food is always fabulous. Lunch specials are our main go too, but we have also used them for catering and it is always a big hit. The interior design is colourful and the service is fantastic.

• Visited February 2013
kj913, Owner at Orchid Thai, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Customer,

We consistently strive to make our customers happy.

Our goal is to deliver you a 5 star experience.

And we hope to see you again soon.