“I keep coming back to Shan because I love it!”
Review of shan asian cuisine - CLOSED

shan asian cuisine
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Serving you authentic Asian cuisine in a vintage, yet contemporary setting. We offer the best of Thai, Szechuan and Japanese, prepared from the highest quality and freshest ingredients. Enjoy the full experience through meals expertly paired with wine or sake. With a trendy space and cozy atmosphere, we bring people together from city to city.
Aurora
“I keep coming back to Shan because I love it!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I love this place. It has such a good variety of food -- Chinese, Dim Sum, and Thai selections. We have a vegetarian in the family and she always finds lots of things to choose from in the menu. The prices are good value, the service is prompt and I find the staff to be super-friendly. They recognize me when I come in with a warm smile. We've been there about 10 times and each time was really good. Top marks for consistency!

• Visited January 2014

“Shan-fantastic Chinese food in Aurora”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

As a Markham Dim-Sum junkie, I can comfortably report Shan delivers a fantastic Chinese meal with fresh ingredients prepared fresh and served fresh. You couldn't ask for a better lunch spot in aurora.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bignikk
Aurora, Canada
“Good value, nice atmosphere, friendly service”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Visited this restaurant based on the reviews. I was not disappointed.

We had the Thai spring roll appetizer along with a miso and a hot and sour soup. I was especially impressed with the hot and sour as most places it tastes like it came from a can whereas at Shan it actually tasted freshly made. The spirng roles were crisp and tasty. For the main course we shared a mixed seafood plate and curry chicken. The chicken was good with tender pieces - not over cooked. The mixed seafood was so-so as the calamari was a bit chewy and some of the muscles shells were empty.

The atmosphere is calming and the lighted water bubble window as you come in adds a nice ambiance.

Dinner for two with two beers came to $62 plus tip. This we found was good value. Overall we will go back.

• Visited November 2013
Aurora, Canada
“Very good cuisine and friendly staff”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very good cuisine, in a little, nice and clean place. The service is fast and the staff is very friendly and kind. I don't remembre If you don't mind hot dishes try the "Hot and sour soup" and "vietnamese yellow curry", they are very good!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Quincey78
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We go to Shan regularly. My husband an I go as a couple and we go with our children, family and friends as well. The service is prompt and attentive. They pay attention to detail and do remember their guest when they return. The food is well prepared, plated beautifully and is always delicious. We have been many times and are always pleased with our food and the friendly staff. We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013