“book club lunch”

The Press Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Just back from a wonderful lunch with 10 friends from our book club. Because we were a large group we preordered our lunches. The staff never missed a beat. Our lunches were great, Mango Tango, Panache wrap and BBQ chicken sandwich were excellent. The staff were very busy as the restaurant was full, but were still very attentive to our needs. Some agreed the best butter tarts EVER tasted. Prices very reasonable. A must to go on our lunch list for another time.

1  Thank nannak l

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I just got back from a very needed healthy lunch! I've tried many things on the menu here before (always happy experiences)...today I tried the Mista Salad....lots of fresh greens, and other fresh produce, pulled chicken, and avocado...very satisfying, and very delicious. It might be my new go-to meal. The Mango Tango chicken wrap has been my favorite...until today! I've experienced their track record...don't hesitate to give them a try if you love food, like I do! Great service and atmosphere as well...

2  Thank Angela H
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I recently found this restaurant when shopping with my mother and we decided to try it. We were greeeted in a friendly manner, the service was excellent and I was pleased to see that one could order a smaller portion which is important as my mother does not eat a lot. She had the chicken mango wrap and I had the Ham and brie - they were both delicious. The lunch, along with a very nice glass of wine and a shared dessert was one of the better ones we have had and the prices are very reasonable. They have a wonderful, very different menu from the usual luncheon choices. We have been back twice since and can't imagine going elsewhere.

2  Thank Penny H
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My mom and I stopped in for lunch a couple of weeks ago. I was feeling a little under the weather and ordered the soup of the day - it was delicious and came with delightful crostini. My mom had the Mango Chicken wrap which was also outstanding. Certainly the best food and coffee in Arnprior!

3  Thank journeynewbie
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stumbled upon this cafe while looking for a cup of coffee in Arnprior. I'm really not a huge fan of Tim's and I love to support local businesses. I ordered a H.E.C. of a bagel and a caramel macchiato. I can truly say that the macchiato was better than some "premium" establishments (I'm looking at you Starbucks) and the bagel was absolutely delicious. Fresh ingredients, great coffee and excellent service. Will 100% be back next time I'm in town.

4  Thank ScottCumberbatch