“Not so great”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Arnprior, Canada
“Not so great”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went here for a date with my boyfriend for Christmas. The service was mediocre. I got the Chicken Supreme, my chicken was like rubber and I could barely finish it. The food is very over priced, and the servings were small. Needless to say, we spent a good chunk of money and left hungry at the end of the night.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank CelinaMay

Arnprior, Canada
“Food pricey, service poor”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband & I celebrated our February birthdays at this beautifully decorated restaurant.
Unfortunately our dining experience was not good on Feb. 9th 2013. My son in law and my self ordered the surf & turf the steak was fine but the lobster tail was tough & dry. Bob asked if he could order the filet minion instead of the cut that was on the menu and was told no. He offered to pay the $2 difference. My daughter did not like the pulled pork.
My husband ordered the chicken brie which was a small portion and came with rotten roasted potatoes, which we had replaced.If our server had asked how the meal was we would have said. One of the joys in life is dinning out and when one pays for an upscale meal one expects upscale food and service. I phoned and apologized to my daughter and son in law as they paid for this expensive disappointing meal. We will not be back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Nannalou_11
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Service & Good Food”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We visited TOSH for supper. The greeting at the door was nice and the young lady then seated us. She was quite pleasant. The young man who served us was quite knowledgeable and provided timely service. I had the fish and chips. The fish batter was light and tasty. The chips were excellent. I'm glad I ordered two pieces of fish as one would not have been enough. My wife had the cranberry and brie chicken. She enjoyed it but the breast was quite small. The presentation, small breast big plate, wasn't the best. Prices were ok but on the high side. Another perk I now look for is, are they equipped with wireless. TOSh is. We will go again, maybe we will give lunch a try.

Port Perry, Canada
“Food was very good,”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Food was very good but little over price, service was not that quick, they could do better is improve their service.

Visited November 2012
Westmoreland, NY
“Sweet Spot in Arnprior”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stopped by for a late afternoon bite & brew and were wowed by the place and staff. Love the slick, modern furnishings & lighting but stone walls & old details -- works well. We had a great conversation with Courtney and Kirk, and felt warmly welcomed (we're from New York). I had not had Alexander Keith's before and I fell in love. The goat cheese appetizer was absolutely fabulous. We left with big smiles and happy bellies!

• Visited October 2012