“Best place to eat”
Review of Our Place in the 'Prior - CLOSED

Our Place in the 'Prior
Dining options: Reservations
Description: During the day they are a cafe/bakery. Weekend evenings it's fine dining.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellant friendly service. Very personal. Food was prepared really well and portion sizes were healthy. Everything tasted fresh and was appealing. My mother had just had eye service and without being asked they offered to lower the window blind. Very kind and sensitive.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on a Saturday. Had a special burger with brie, avocado and pear. Came with a delicious soup, ham and pea. Finished with lemon cheesecake. All the food had lots of flavor. Enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

If not for Tripadvisor we would have never found this place. We were in town for a hockey tournament, found this place on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. The menu is original, the food is extremely well prepared and the service can't be beat. If you're in Arnprior and hungry - eat here.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

6 months ago we ate here and really enjoyed it. We decided to eat here again on a recent visit to Arnprior. I had the triple cheese and sweet bacon sandwich. It was delicious. My wife had the smoked meat and really enjoyed it. Both sandwiches were served on fresh focaccia bread. It was my first time having sweet bacon (maple syrup & brown sugar). I'm going to try making that sandwich at home. Service was excellent and staff was very pleasant. It was nice returning to a restaurant where the quality of the food has remained high. We will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Mike L
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We found this place en route from Montreal to Algonquin Park and now make it a tradition. Never mind the bread and baked goods, their caesar salad is seriously the best I have ever had. My fiancé loved the pulled pork and we both fell for a cinnamon bun. Too yummy!