“I love this place!”

Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Arnprior
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Ive been many times to Danny Mac's, great beer, Irdinger was my favorite on tap but the also have a local Beau's beer on draft. I loved the boom boom shrimp as well! This place should be bigger!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have eaten there many times and feel that the menu and decor need an update. Staff are friendly and helpful though

1  Thank KLP48
Reviewed October 4, 2013

While staying in the Prior recently i was hungry and needed wifi. I parked downtown called many places listed on my GPS.... none come through. Until I called this place.

The friendly ladies set me up at the bar, put on the game and served up some frosty beer. No pressure to order while I was working.

My meal was very good....pasta with sausage if I remember correctly, met a couple of locals, had great conversation, in a warm friendly pub....thank you!
I will stop in again on my next trip

Thank you for a fine evening, my next trip will include a meal at this venue for sure

Reviewed September 11, 2013

They were open for a special event, service was excellent and food was nice and hot, well presented and flavourful. Would definitely return.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Patio furniture was dirty however service & food was good. Lots of parking & close to motel. Centrely located.

1  Thank Gordon C