“Good service & food”

Danny Mac's Pub & Eatery
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Arnprior
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Pickering, Canada
“Good service & food”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Patio furniture was dirty however service & food was good. Lots of parking & close to motel. Centrely located.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gordon C

Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent mean”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My wife and I dropped in fairly late in the evening worried that the kitchen may be closed, but they still had their full menu available. Both of our dishes and soups were full of flavor, the beer was cold and the serving staff were extremely friendly. The menu also had some unique dishes that you would not usually find in a pub-style restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited April 2013
Arnprior, Canada
“poor date night”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I decided to drop by Danny Mac's on a date night, something different and a place we had not been in a long time. I went with the standard Fish and Chips and I cant remember what my wife had... but both meals were fair at best... the slight taste of burnt cooking oil was lingering on the food... and probably the same oil used on my wifes sweet potato fries. The waitress single poured my pint of Guinness (say no more),,, This place has its moments especially around St. Patrick's day when they get some decent entertainment in.

• Visited November 2012
Arnprior, Canada
“A Great Spot!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

It is a good thing I do not live close to this place.

The owners are also working there which is always a good sign.

The menu is updated regularly, offering different options for the full range of "Foodies" - with reasonable prices too!

The bar area has televisions for watching whatever sports that happen to be playing at that time.

The beer selection is vast - Light Ales to a Hearty Stout.

The Servers do their best to make your dining experience as pleasant as possible.

The Patio is always hopping on warm summer nites.

When I am around, this is where I spend my St. Patrick day.

What more could you ask for?

T

• Visited October 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Danny Mac's”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We eat here regularly. The food, service and atmosphere are always good! The chicken crepes are a favourite.

• Visited September 2012