“ladies brunch”

Rousseau House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rousseau House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Ancaster
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My sister's and I took our mother to the Rousseau for brunch on Sunday. This was their first time dining there and my second and we would go back in a heartbeat! 2 of us ordered the omelet and lobster quiche and both were made to perfection! I'm particular about eggs in a restaurant because I've had bad experiences before but both were amazing! Were already planning our next visit! The service was very welcoming as well as the atmosphere. Can't wait to eat there again!

1  Thank Ashley N

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We enjoyed a tasty dinner on my birthday. The service was lovely and the setting beautiful. I found the food the year before at Shaver House a little tastier.

1  Thank Marilyn W
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My brother's and I took Mom out for Mother's Day brunch. Sat in the solarium. Did enjoy the room. Waitress was friendly but a bit elusive. Lunch was average. Three of us had seafood quiche...the WORST QUICHE I have ever had. Don't bother ordering. Salad on plate was good so that was a saving grace. Eggs Benedict was very average. Only one who liked their meal was brother who ordered a burger.
We complained about the quiche so that was taken off our bill which I did appreciate and believed to be the right thing to do. Pretty disappointing meal. The take out line at the Tim Horton's across the street looked more appealing. Wouldn't go back.

4  Thank Joanne A
Reviewed April 24, 2013

They played classical music for me at my request. They changed the menu items for us. THe wine list was great and they suggested various items that would complement the food.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Had salmon w/vegetables and mushroom soup. Service was great, and the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend this place. It was my first time and I would go back again in a heartbeat.