“Wow hidden gem!”
Review of Mezza Caffe

Mezza Caffe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Ancaster
Reviewed February 25, 2014

A friend and I enjoyed lunch there ... It's not just for coffee! Also when we went if you got a certain dessert you could take home the glass dessert dish it came in. Really lovely bright place to eat and very friendly worn who came out and advised us on the desserts. :)

Worth a visit!

1  Thank Jasmine G

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Mezza caffe is truly the most amazing European caffe experience I've ever been. The interior design it's unbelievable, the quality of the coffee is truly one of a kind! In terms of service the staff are super friendly and always available for you! i cant wait to be back!!!

1  Thank Jane I
Reviewed October 25, 2013

i only found out about the joys of the Mezza Caffe by " word of mouth",which is usually the best advertisement.It is situated a little bit off "the beaten track" from where we live,but now I have made my first visit,I realize it is a "hidden gem",and amply rewarded for my efforts in finding it.The Mezza Caffe is an enterprise owned by an immigrant from Venezuela ,and very much staffed by family members,all of which are very pleasant indeed.Plus,they know the art of good coffee brewing.i had an Americano coffee,and it was one the best I have ever tasted,and the slice of cheese cake made a perfect combination .Mezza Cafe has a wide range of cakes and pastries,as well as a good selection of sandwiches and paninis. I highly recommend this cafe for lunch or just a treat.

2  Thank Canadeh