“Yummy”

Barrie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I love going to this restaurant. They have consistency in their food perpetration and aren't greedy with their wine pricing. This kind of place that is a breath of fresh air in Ancaster, not an over priced small portion restaurant and not a big box franchise.

• Visited March 2014

• Arabic first
“foodie fit food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great Wine selection. Pastas and antipasto platter yum! The server we had knew the menu well and made great recommendations.

• Visited November 2013
“Better luck next time”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I went to the restaurant a while back and have to agree with some of the other posters,the food was incredibly bland and tasteless. The quality does not warrant the price. Better luck trying the Rousseau house across the street. The atmosphere was excellent at cavello Nero. I will try the restaurant again as I hear some changes have been made!

• Visited November 2013
“Road House”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The title Road House tells you what it is. A bustling busy road house type restaurant that serves good food in a busy environment. It is popular enough that you may have to wait for a table but you can wait at the bar. It is not a place for an intimate dinner, more for drinks and nibblies or a quick dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Hamilton
“Extremely disappointed”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a gin and tonic not mixed together. I received the glass of tonic with ice and a small glass beside which looked like the shot of gin. I decided to sip the gin before mixing it with the tonic and to my surprise it was a shot of water! Wonder how often that happens? I'm sure most people would automatically mix it without tasting it first. Also, my husband ordered a chivas which says $7.00 a shot on the menu and we were charged $8.00 on our bill. Again, good way to make some extra money as most people might not notice. I think I was more alert and now distrusting after the gin/water incident. Also, the manager needs to try sitting on those bar stools! They need to be replaced, feel like you're sinking in the middle and only sitting on the frame. Good food and service. Just beware!

Visited March 2014