“Great Indian Take-Out”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This place provides just what you need on those days you've got a hankering for something different. I recommend take-out, as the actual restaurant seats about 12 people comfortably. The owner is very friendly and helpful, and the curry is great!

There are newer reviews for India Village Restaurant

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have eaten here a half a dozen times and have always come away very pleased after eating our fill. It has a very
warm atmosphere. The service was excellent and friendly. We will go again for sure.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Well made curries, but our naan (which I place great emphasis on) was dry and almost burnt. The atmosphere was unremarkable. Service was friendly but hurried. They looked a little stressed. I would try this place again but hope for more.

1  Thank Joey S
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had about a dozen items from there menu on more than one occasion. I'll keep going back. My entire family loved it.

The owner is very friendly, and personable. I have eaten in the dining room and had take out a few times. This place was recommended by me from friends.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The food at India Village is beyond amazing. Its fresh, tasty, and offers good value for money. I have ordered takeout from here before and it is just as good as eating in. The lady who greets you at the front desk is always in a good mood and is very friendly. She is genuinely interested in making sure you liked the food. I chose this place for my birthday dinner....it's that good. My favourite dishes are the butter chicken, korma, potato curry and gulab jamun.