“Solid”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Well made curries, but our naan (which I place great emphasis on) was dry and almost burnt. The atmosphere was unremarkable. Service was friendly but hurried. They looked a little stressed. I would try this place again but hope for more.

1  Thank Joey S

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had about a dozen items from there menu on more than one occasion. I'll keep going back. My entire family loved it.

The owner is very friendly, and personable. I have eaten in the dining room and had take out a few times. This place was recommended by me from friends.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The food at India Village is beyond amazing. Its fresh, tasty, and offers good value for money. I have ordered takeout from here before and it is just as good as eating in. The lady who greets you at the front desk is always in a good mood and is very friendly. She is genuinely interested in making sure you liked the food. I chose this place for my birthday dinner....it's that good. My favourite dishes are the butter chicken, korma, potato curry and gulab jamun.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We got take-out but plan to eat in next time we visit. The prices are really good for how much you get, especially their lunch special. I would recommend their pappadums. I'm looking forward to trying more items off their many menu options!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Just home from a lovely meal! Very tasty and perfectly spiced. We had the onion bhaji, and vegetable samosa to start. We followed it with the Agloo Maneer and Chicken Madras with naan bread and rice. Total bill for 2 people with 2 beers was $55.

We ate in, but the take out counter looked like it was doing a great trade.

I would definitely recommend!

1  Thank AugMomto3