“Great Place for Kids!”

Zoom Zoom's Indoor Playground
Ranked #2 of 3 Fun & Games in Ancaster
More attraction details
Owner description: Zoom around! Swing, slide and climb in our premium indoor playground. A fun, clean, bright and comfortable enviroment where parents and kids can run around and play together or parents can relax and sip a good cup of coffee and enjoy watching the kids play. You're always welcome to bring in your snack, lunch or supper or order it in for a special treat! NUT FREE! - No tv's or video games - JUST PLAY!
Ancaster, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Place for Kids!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Overall, Zoom Zooms is an excellent place to take your children. Upon arrival, staff were friendly and polite, climbing equipment is very fun for kids.

The facility was clean and had baby change facilities which was excellent. Party rooms were spacious.

The only negative I have is that there really isnt a place for very young toddlers or babies to play. Yes they have a room filled with toys, but at other locations such as Jungle Jam they have some climbing equipment and a slide enclosed for the young ones.

Overall it is an excellent place

Visited April 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Great place to take your kids!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I went to Zoom Zooms while staying with some family in the area. The weather this winter has been really cold so the kids have been going a little stir-crazy. Zoom Zooms was the perfect way for us to spend the afternoon! I have a 3 year old and a 6 year old, and then I brought my niece who is 9. All three kids LOVED the play areas and as a mom, I really liked the toddler room so my youngest could play in her "own room" as she calls it. The staff was amazing and helpful and obviously attentive. One of the other kids that was there bumped his head (it happens) and the girl at the desk offered an ice pack and helped him find the parent who was hosting the birthday party he was at.

I would highly recommend this place. Next Christmas when we're back in town we'll for sure stop by. My family and I are even talking about hosting our family Christmas there because it's so much easier to entertain the hordes of kids!

Visited February 2014
Hamilton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rude Staff”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

On my visit the staff were rude, they were not doing their jobs properly and we're hanging around talking to each other and were not aware of their surroundings. A child got hurt and they did not go and help. Sad experience for me, but kids loved it...

Visited April 2013
Boling, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Zoom zoom awesome spot”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Great place to take the kiddos to play. If you have multiple ages in your group of kids even better place to go. They have infant toys, toddler toys and of course the playground for the kids. It is extremely clean, bright with big windows.... And the staff is super friendly. I loved how there is WiFi, coffee, snacks, etc... They have value passes for multiple visits. Safe, clean and super friendly staff. Enjoy!!!!

Visited November 2013
3 Thank cljttravel
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great fun for young kids”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We love taking our grandchildren to Zoom Zooms. Especially when the weather isn't cooperating or in the winter. We usually spend 2-3 hours at one time. The kids are happy to run around and play while we enjoy a coffee.

Visited May 2013