Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast
Agoda.com
$110
Visitors Inn(Hamilton)
$79
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
$87
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
$81
Hotels.com
All reviewsserenity ranchb bthought of everythingbreakfast was deliciousmoment you arrivewonderful hostshome away from homegolden doodleevery amenitygranolarelaxing staysunset cottageguest kitchenexceeded my expectationsfresh fruithamilton areabaked croissants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2013

It is not a hotel. it is a home to stay in. If you are going to Hamilton or near by do not miss booking there. you will never regret.

Room is very clean. in addition to the coffee machine, fridge and microwave you are entitled to use the kitchen down there. You don't have to carry any thing with you except your clothes. tooth brush, shaving set, hair dryer and even deodorant is in your equipment. Chocolates, biscuit and various drinks...you will enjoy it all for free.

The breakfast is not much but great. freshly baked croissant, butter, jam, cereals, fresh orange juice, coffee, tea and a delightful fruit platter...what else do you need?

There were other amenities that I did not use but are there like the gym, theater room, nice warm living room and others...if you wanna enjoy your evening.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hani_Bakr
Alancm2, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to provide all our guests, especially business travelers, with lots of complimentary items to take the stress away. Our breakfasts are fresh, wholesome and just right to get the day started. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I arrived at Serenity Ranch at night after a long day driving from Chicago. We were in the midst of a cross-country move to New York, and staying at Serenity was exactly what we needed to make the final leg of the trip.
When we got there at about 8:00 pm with our dog in tow, Shane and Shelby greeted us warmly and made us feel relaxed and at home. When we inquired about dinner options, Shane told us about available takeout and then instead whipped some magical leftovers out of the fridge and fed us a healthy and delicious dinner and an entire bottle of wine, at no extra charge. After we finished eating he took us out to a cozy three seasons porch with a fireplace and a couch where we relaxed and had a little more wine.
I believe we stayed in the Serenity Haven room, which is a large room with a fireplace on the bottom level of the house, with easy access to the yard for our dog to run around in. The room was lovely and comfortable and quiet.

I can't say enough about this place, it's great. Shane is a host of unparalleled hospitality. Reward his efforts with your business!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

We are pleased that you chose Serenity Ranch to be a break in your long travel. Genuine hospitality is never out of style, and we just wish to make our guests comfortable.
It is certainly cosy here in winter and we are happy that you found it so. We invite you to retun to stay when you pass this way again.
Shane thanks you for your compliments.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Thanks Shane, Alan and Shelby for your hospitality. My son and I and our dog enjoyed your home and will be back again. You think of everything, thank you. The small details were wonderful.

I was originally looking for a pet-friendly establishment for a short weekend stay-vacation and found Serenity Ranch. I'm so glad I did because we would not have had such a nice experience in a cramped hotel room.

L.A.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynne A

How right you are! We want our guests to 'unwind' and relax here. Repeat guests are such a delight - we want each stay to be better than the prevous one. We want our breakfasts to be the finest and the freshest, and we are glad that you enjoyed them. We look forward to your next visit, as part of the Serenity Ranch family. Welcome back to your 'home from home'.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Well, once again, I wouldn't stay anywhere else. Shane and Alan and, in no small part, Shelby made my stay wonderful. Honestly, it feels like coming home. My room was comfy with all the amenities I needed. The breakfasts were so tasty (love my fancy fruit plates!), and personal attention abounds. When I leave Serenity Ranch, I feel rested and restored. Thank you, thank you!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Alancm2, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

"Feels like coming home" - those are words which we like to hear at Serenity Ranch. We have only one word of advice for our guests - 'relax'!
It is great that you felt refreshed after your visit; please come back again soon.
Guest Relations

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Shane, Alan and Shelby all contributed to a warm, relaxing and friendly experience. They took care of everything and from the wonderful facility it is clear they thought ahead and anticipated everyone's needs. Great to have a doggy fix (Shelby) and the breakfasts were wonderful. Room was warm, cozy and comfortable, and my son was really well taken care of too.

Completely over the top experience, and will certainly return.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris T
Alancm2, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Ranch Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Because this is our home, we believe that our guests experience how we feel about life in general - and it's all good!

"Completely over the top experience"? We would have it no other way; we leave bland accommodation to others.

Thank you for your kind comments. We klook forward to your next visit.

Guest Relations