“Very nice experience”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #74 of 245 Restaurants in Ajax
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Friendly staff, good food. My wife really enjoyed the apple pecan vinagrette salad. Good bang for your buck.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

made a quick stop at wendy's for a late lunch. my husband had the apple pecan salad with raspberry viniagrette and i had a grilled chicken sandwich. both were very tasty and good. we were impressed with the staff who took our order - the young man was very attentive, polite and professional.

while we were eating, a child at a nearby table knocked over his tray with a burger and a drink. the staff rushed over and cleaned it up and brought fresh food and they did so politely without having an attitude.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This is the worst food i have ever tasted. The service was DISGUSTINGLY horrible. I have never tasted such bad food in all my year of eating. Although, the fruitopia was amazing.

1  Thank Makenna K
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have gone through the drive thru on many occassions and the services is quick and effeciant for fast food.

The manager is very nice and you will see lots of coop students working.

Service with a smile always happens for me!!

Reviewed January 27, 2009

I just wanted to say a few words about this paticular store....I eat out often due to my hectic lifestyle and I dont ever want to compromise on what I eat...I have a very limited range of food that I can have and wendy's menu fits it perfectly with a few modifications. I have been going to this Wendy's for a little over a year now at least three times a week and I always order the grilled chicken snack wraps but without any sause and add tomatoes and extra lettuce, usually with a side salad or baked potato....this has been the most friendly store byfar and they always know what time to expect me and make my order without me even having to ask, they always ask how my day is and are truly genuine. Angelea I believe is the new owner and she has made a huge difference... always offering a mint and a smile after or juring my meal. I sometimes forget that it is a fast food restaurant. I stongly recommend giving this Wendy's a try if you have never been.
Rachael B

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!