“It's Your Birthday!”

Ranked #159 of 235 Restaurants in Ajax
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I don't frequent buffets. But, I just can't help myself some nights when I get that craving.

The staff are friendly, it's clean and there has always been a plentiful selection of hot and cold foods when I've been there. It's even free on your birthday! Come on.... Where else can you get (no-so-authentic) Chinese and Japanese delights AND prime rib with mashed potatoes in the same place? I have to say, I'm a sucker for the prime rib which has always been done exactly how I like it and the mashed potatoes are always dreamy.

I always start with a selection from their seafood section, then move on to the prime rib and finally a few asian-style items. the dessert area is nothing to sneer at either. There is a huge selection of cream pies, pastries, fruit and ice cream to choose from.

It's a fun place for families and it's fun on your birthday. It's just one of those guilty pleasures.

1  Thank PrincessZeltron

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here countless times because we can always expect excellent value and an extensive variety of well prepared, tasty food selections at this buffet. Their coupons enhance our experience as we enjoy the same meal at considerable less cost! Their sushi bar is the best I've seen in any buffet! An overall enjoyable worthwhile dining experience!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been to this location, 4 or 5 times and it has been great every time. I try and do lunch it's the best value for the buck.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

This place isn't cheap, but there is a good variety of food and it is well-prepared. My only complaint is that the lobster is broken and covered in a tasty, but messy, sauce. With no crackers, it is almost impossible to access the actual lobster.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

lots of variety & unlimited quantities on the hot food items, you will be surprised by the dessert section