Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax
Great 4.5/5
Royal Motel(Whitby)
Lucien Motel(Whitby)
Average 3/5
All reviewsfront deskhilton gardenomelettetoronto areanice hotelconvenient locationconvention centerrestaurants and shoppingroom was spaciouswould highly recommend this hotelcookiesbuffet breakfastwould stay here againexcellent staygreat place to stayeasy accessbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Excellent, the jacuzzi was amazing! I called down for information and the person who answered was a little blunt when I asked about breakfast possibilities. He answered that I did not have a breakfast included in my stay. I had to say : Yes but I can by something at the restaurant in the hotel. Then the person corrected themselves and said : yes, yes the restaurant will be open and...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Chantal

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and thank you for sharing your positive feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax in the near future.

Best Regards.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The lobby of the hotel was very nicely decorated. Service was very friendly.Check in and out was quick and easy, the room was very clean with plenty of ammenities, the bed was very comfortable, breakfast was very good too!! I would recommend this hotel to other guests.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Patty

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with your recent stay. It is good to hear that you like the products and quality in our hotel. We strive to ensure our team members know how to exceed our guest expectations on each stay. We are happy that you have an enjoyable stay.

Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Reserved 2 rooms for 3 night-stay couple months ago, and we requested adjoining rooms, but unable to provide. Breakfast at charge but not much food variety. The room rate was quite pricey, the room was clean and the service was satifactory so far. Similar to other traveller, I wanted to use the rest of Canadian $$$, so I approached the Reception counter the night before check-out in order to settle the payment, but the Receptionist advised me to pay upon check-out since the room rate for the last night will only charge to my room bill in midnight. Unfortunately, when we approached the counter at around 6am, NO ONE was there, were they still sleeping?!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Ivy

I am sorry about your experience at the front desk. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn't helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had.

We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you visit the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to quality hospitality and value.

Thank you.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Nice building, lobby, and halls. Ends there. Rooms are dumps. Female staff are nasty. Parking is impossible. Hot and cold breakfast really means $8.95 and $13.95 for rather disgusting food. Yelling, running, parties in the hall.

1  Thank Paul I

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service and conditions of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with room comfort and breakfast service. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very nice staff. Extremely clean room, and comfortable bedding. Loved the hot tub. We visited our friends in Pickering, and went to their son's wedding. Drove from Illinois, and would gladly stay at this hotel again. We will definately be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Micheal M
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Michael

Please come back and stay with us again.

Thank you.