Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax
$77
Hotels.com
$93
$90
All reviewsfront deskhilton gardenomelettetoronto areanice hotelconvenient locationconvention centerrestaurants and shoppingroom was spaciouswould highly recommend this hotelcookiesbuffet breakfastwould stay here againexcellent staygreat place to stayeasy accessbusiness trip
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Company business meeting, good hotel for this purpose. Just remember it is Ajax, and not downtown Toronto. If I were travelling through on personal travel this would be a good hotel to stay at. Not terribly expensive, decent value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sharon K
Michael B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Good afternoon Sharon K

Thank you so much for your wonderful response on Trip Advisor. We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay and meeting with us and hope that we can have you back in the near future. Do keep in mind that we will be opening our brand new Homewood Suites by Hilton right beside the Hilton Garden Inn, so you will have two great choices next time your in town.

Cheers

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were very impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We were treated to a manager's reception in the evening with wonderful complementary hors d'oeuvres.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margery G
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Margery

Thank you for your great feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We do have the Manager's Reception on every Tuesday evening and we like to meet with our guests and know more about them.

Regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel was a great night away. Close to every aspect of Ajax, including restaurants, golf courses and shopping centres. The hotel was clean and fresh and the bed was very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel for a night away or even as a stop along the highway.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa J

Hello Melissa

I am so happy to hear that you have a great stay with us. We strive to ensure our servcie is exceeded our guest expectation on every guest stay.
Your feedback is essential to ensure that we continually improve as an organization.
Once again, thank you for chosing us as your first choice of the hotel.

Best Regards.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The Hotel is kept in excellent conditions, the personal is very well trained and ready to help with any request. They have a welcoming smiles when they are approached. I had breakfast and it was very good both in the quality of products and the preparation. The room was super, very comfortable bead, excellent Heat/AC system, quite and very easy to adjust to your own comfort.
definitely an excellent venue to use when travelling.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Saverio G

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your positive feedback with your recent stay. It is good to hear that you like the products and quality in our guest room. We strive to ensure our team members know how to exceed our guest expectations on each stay. We are happy that you have an enjoyable stay. Please come back to stay with us in the very near future.

Best Regards.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very clean , the staff went over and beyond to make sure our stay was pleasurable and it was. I was disappointed when I checked out to find out that I was being charged for a $20.00 movie that I did not order and there was no supervisor there to talk to. I was given a card and said to call her. Other than that the stay was great...haven't heard back from the hotel as to whether I will be reimbursed the $20.00 or not.... I would certaimly hope so and with the customer service I received over my stay I am thinking they will.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Riley S
Michael B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Hello Riley S

I am so happy to hear that you had a memorable stay at the Hilton Garden inn Ajax. Also thank you for sharing your feedback with the service you received from our staff, we will definitely being sharing your comments. I have spoken to our front office manager and she will be contacting you today to refund the movie charge in your room. If you have any other questions please feel free to call our local number and ask for myself.

Cheers