Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Motel(Whitby)
Lucien Motel(Whitby)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhilton gardenomelettetoronto areanice hotelconvenient locationconvention centerrestaurants and shoppingroom was spaciouswould highly recommend this hotelcookiesbuffet breakfastwould stay here againexcellent staygreat place to stayeasy accessbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very clean , the staff went over and beyond to make sure our stay was pleasurable and it was. I was disappointed when I checked out to find out that I was being charged for a $20.00 movie that I did not order and there was no supervisor there to talk to. I was given a card and said to call her. Other than that the stay was great...haven't heard back from the hotel as to whether I will be reimbursed the $20.00 or not.... I would certaimly hope so and with the customer service I received over my stay I am thinking they will.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Riley S
Michael B, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Hello Riley S

I am so happy to hear that you had a memorable stay at the Hilton Garden inn Ajax. Also thank you for sharing your feedback with the service you received from our staff, we will definitely being sharing your comments. I have spoken to our front office manager and she will be contacting you today to refund the movie charge in your room. If you have any other questions please feel free to call our local number and ask for myself.

Mike Brannigan

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The hotel was clean, bright and comfortable. I would definitely go back BUT I will exchange my money before I go. They have their own exchange rate and it is not equal with the official exchange rate for the country. Left a bad taste in our mouths.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BLBPANSY
Michael B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Good afternoon BLBPANSY

Thank you for your great feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Unfortunetly we do not have the same exchange rate as the banks, next time you stay with us we would be happy to direct you to the closest bank to guarantee the best return for your money.

We hope you have a wonderful day.

Regards

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I loved this hotel...The rooom was excellent, especially the bed...very comfortable. Every tim eI went to the pool and excercise room it was clean and not very busy so it was relaxing. Breakfeast buffet was great....food was hot and fresh. Overall, I would stay at this hotel again....Absolutely worth every penny. Julie B.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie B

Good morning Julie B

Reviewing your feedback was a great start to my day. Our entire team at the HGI Ajax wants to thank you for sharing your experience with us. Creating an experience such as yours is the reason we are all here and why we love what we do so much. We can't wait to have you back and please do pop by and say hello next time you are in town.

Mike Brannigan

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My King Bed had a huge dip in the middle and wasn't firm at all. I couldn't sleep all night, tossing and turning trying to find a position for my back that didn't hurt. Overall, the hotel is very nice and has a good location. I usually stay at Hiltons all the time. Nothing wrong with Hotel - Just bed was a stinker.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Hello Mike B

I wanted to thank you for your feedback and we are so sorry to hear that you had an uncomfortable night in one of our new sleep garden beds. With our beds there is an adjustable dial on each side to control the firmness of the mattress, we had checked your room and it looked like one side was set to soft and the other was 100% firm so that must have created the imbalance. We hope that we can have you stay with us again so you can experience the true deep sleep system that we offer to all of our guests.

Kind regards
HGI team

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We found this Hilton Garden Inn pleasant, clean, quiet, and efficient, but we found the price of the room and the food/beverages in their little restaurant well over what we have come to expect from this chain.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura M

Hello Laura M,

Thank you for your feedback we are very happy that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I believe that the dates you were with us there was a city wide event which caused the hotel prices to be higher than normal. Here at Hilton Garden Inn Ajax we always aim to be competitive with our prices while still offering a wide variety of complimentary added values. We do hope that you will stay with us again, and please reach out to me if you need any assistance with your future bookings.