“Better on the inside!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Ajax
Toronto
“Better on the inside!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Upon arrival, the hotel looks like it could use some updating but once you step inside the place looks very beautiful. I found the staff to be very helpful when checking in and the room itself was a big size with comfortable bedding. The hotel was very quiet and very clean. Overall, a great stay but wish the price could have been cheaper.

• Stayed September 2012
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your recent stay. Feedback from our guest is imperative to our success, as only by your comments are we able to evaluate and improve upon, the service and facilities we provide.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn in the very near future.

Best Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed October 4, 2012

On June 16,2012 the Hilton Garden Inn , Toronto/Ajax, hosted mine and my husbands wedding. We had both our ceremony and reception at the hotel for 75 people and I just cant believe how wonderful everything turned out. The staff at the hotel worked so hard to make everything perfect for our special day. The service was fantastic, the food was absolutely amazing and the night was like a dream come true! I owe everything to all of the staff (especially Christine for coordinating it all!) for making my wedding day just as I dreamed it would be!!
Thank you so very much!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
I am pleased to hear that you have a perfect wedding event at our hotel and thank you for sharing your positive feedback and experience on Trip Advisor. We want our guests to have the best experience possible where all services are on-time and of the highest quality.
Again, thank you for making the effort to share your feedback.

Lindsay, ON.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have to say that this hotel is lovely for the price. I was very empressed with the cleanlyness, friendly hotel staff, it was very quiet at night too.
I think the only thing that I didn't like was that the restuarant was closed when we arrived at 2pm and we where hungry. We ordered in from an outside restuarant. We loved our room and all the goodies in the bathroom aswell as the mini fridge, micro wave and coffee bar.
We would will seek out a Hilton Garden Inn again on our travels.
Thanks Hilton.

Room Tip: this was our first time so we can't compare, but our room was great !
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for given us a positive feedback during your recent stay.Your feedback is essential to ensure that we are continue to improve as an organization.
I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Ajax in the very near future.

Best Regards
northern ontario
Reviewed August 21, 2012

i was there in mid Aug for meeting next door at Ajax community center i left my phone cord in the room and the housekeeping manager valene was amazing tracking it down and having it ready for me to pick up thanks valene ++ service! the room was clean fresh and always proper!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback during your recent stay. It is our commitment to provide above and beyond customer service to our guests. I am looking forward to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We were booked here when a storm made camping impossible. We got a last minute double queen room on the second floor on a Thursday night. All staff were very professional and friendly. Coffee in the room was good. Rooms had a very nice microwave, fridge, and serving counter, and were impeccably clean. Our toliet did stop up, but maintenance arrived within 5 minutes and quickly fixed this. Beautiful flat screen tv that we didn't use. AC a little loud but thats a common thing with wall units. All in all, a lovely, very clean hotel with easy access off the 401. Definitely recommend and I am quite picky. ;)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you very much for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We want our guests to have the best stay possible when everything exceeds their expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax in the very near future.

chicago suburbs
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The location near the highway is convenient, but there's no charm to the Ajax area, just basically suburban sprawl. There are chain restaurants north of the hotel, not too far. The room was fairly standard, but clean. The pool did not entice my kids to go for a swim (and they love hotel pools). We went out for breakfast - noticed the breakfast area/restaurant was crowded, so that food must be pretty good. If I recall correctly, the TV was a fairly large, new LCD.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
I am pleased to hear that you are enjoyed our hotel with your recent stay with us. Feedback from our customers is imperative to our success. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Ajax in the very near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Hotel as wonderful! But! I asked for more bath towels & they delivered 4 hand towels
& said that's all they had.... Right...
Also I asked for a cot & the front desk said there was nobody in housekeeping until the next shift at 11:00pm & had nobody to bring it up to my room.. I said that would be fine.. Well 11:00 pm came & went.. No cot was brought to my room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jimmy C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
I am sorry you had a less than pleasant experience while staying with us. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible. Please consider staying with us again. I am confident we can make your stay one of the best you've ever experienced.

Best Regards.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ajax
Comfort Inn Pickering
#1 of 1 in Pickering
Residence Inn Whitby
#1 of 7 in Whitby
Downtown Oshawa
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oshawa Downtown - Toronto Area
Vanier
Travelodge Oshawa Whitby

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Ajax? Share your experiences!